Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Lap of honour

I wasn't bothered about staying to clap. Clap for what?

Also nowadays players are more bothered about getting all their family on the pitch first.

22 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I actually think I'm more disgusted with some of your attitudes than some of the players. It's not a celebration it's the players saying Thank You for your support.

I really am in despair at what our support has become. You think our players should hold their heads in  shame.

Sadly some of you need to as well. Some of those players may never play again. Does Huth deserve what you dished him up.

Sadly losing faith in some of you more than the players. You can't even give them the chance to say sorry and Thank You for supporting us. 

This celebration shite some of you call its so wrong. Grow up n grow some. Do you really think they are happy with what they have given us.

Roll on the championship and div 1 back with fans that care and love us. Do we need a ground extension NO limit it to 12k n keep out the miserable ****ers that have tagged on.

R.I.P. true City fans.

First of all, what a complete over-reaction. Secondly, we've won 4 of our last 19 games and I can't even remember the last home win? Today was absolutely pathetic and if the players can't be bothered to turn up for the last 4 months why should I waste my time applauding them?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Adam. said:

First of all, what a complete over-reaction. Secondly, we've won 4 of our last 19 games and I can't even remember the last home win? Today was absolutely pathetic and if the players can't be bothered to turn up for the last 4 months why should I waste my time applauding them?

WWWOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

it's not about you appluading them it's them saying Thank you for your support.

What bit don't you get. We won nothing its them saying Thank you fans.

And like I said Huths Good Bye does he not deserve respect. Perhaps your memory spans not that great.

• Like 2

It is done on a Saturday afternoon because the players have their kids with them.  

Very odd to see every Thai football player on the pitch with them!  Gawd knows what the players thought.

its a lap of appreciation from the players. I doubt they are too pleased to see so few hung around - they could try and put it right on Wednesday but puel will not give them any direction and we will likely suffer a big defeat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

It is done on a Saturday afternoon because the players have their kids with them.  

Very odd to see every Thai football player on the pitch with them!  Gawd knows what the players thought.

its a lap of appreciation from the players. I doubt they are too pleased to see so few hung around - they could try and put it right on Wednesday but puel will not give them any direction and we will likely suffer a big defeat. 

FFS Someone that gets it.

• Like 1

'Lap of Appreciation'!! More like a 'Lack of Appreciation'. No I didn't stop and why did anyone beats me after dishing up another helping of absolute tripe.

Professional footballers, we really ought to bring in Trading Standards!!

28 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Laughable. If the players were arsed they would have come over to the away end last week. 

Like people said they just want their cronies on the pitch for the Instagram post. 

This is what pisses me off even more. They used to come around and then go to their family. 

Nowadays, they get all their family on first (I mean, its literally everybody). We come last. They don't care about the fans, the amount of away games I'm at where they don't even bother coming over but an hour later they'll be on twitter issuing somesort of generic "thank you to the fans".

• Like 1

If the players look like there working hard, then fair dues I’ll stay behind and give them my appreciation, but so many players need to get a reality check! I’m not a happy clapper and I’ll wear my LCFC heart on my sleeve. And I’m glad I walked on 93mins 

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

I actually think I'm more disgusted with some of your attitudes than some of the players. It's not a celebration it's the players saying Thank You for your support.

I really am in despair at what our support has become. You think our players should hold their heads in  shame.

Sadly some of you need to as well. Some of those players may never play again. Does Huth deserve what you dished him up.

Sadly losing faith in some of you more than the players. You can't even give them the chance to say sorry and Thank You for supporting us. 

This celebration shite some of you call its so wrong. Grow up n grow some. Do you really think they are happy with what they have given us.

Roll on the championship and div 1 back with fans that care and love us. Do we need a ground extension NO limit it to 12k n keep out the miserable ****ers that have tagged on.

R.I.P. true City fans.

It wasn’t the last home game of the season. That’s ALWAYS when these things are done. That’s why most weren’t there. They weren’t expecting it. 

1 minute ago, broughtonblue said:

As i was with a person in  a wheelchair i was allowed pitchside, as the owners went by i pleaded with them to get rid of him, i got a very noticable wink and nod from vichai 

Nudge Nudge,  wink wink.. 

Say no more! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

As i was with a person in  a wheelchair i was allowed pitchside, as the owners went by i pleaded with them to get rid of him, i got a very noticable wink and nod from vichai 

...aahhh, potentially some positive news then if your nod and a wink are true, hope they don’t keep us waiting too long.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sylofox said:

lol that comment sums up the attitude. Rather someone argue than a limp comment like that. FFS really? lol lol shows how sad some are.

If the players really gave a ****, they would have taken the 36 opportunities they had up until now to thank the fans at full time. Last week at Palace, I assume you were there, and I assume you were as seething as I was when the players barely made it across the half way line towards our end to thank those that were still there after just being humped 5-0. 

But good for you if you stayed today, you're a true fan.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Top somehow managed to give out Filbert teddies whilst also looking incredibly embarrassed and apologetic.

They flew a lot of friends and family over from Thailand for this game. Vichai is a proud man, seeing the ground empty like that for lap of appreciation would have hurt & embarrassed him more than the result. 

• Like 1