Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Lap of honour

In hindsight, the walkabout should have been pulled.   Fans (fickle as we are) will always support the team if they can see the Team are trying.  Evidence of the latter has been absent in the last two games.  I am afraid if those, at the top could not foresee what was likely to happen after that shocker of a performance, then the intelligence level that is running the Club is concerning.   I do not include our Wonderful Owners in this statement of lack of intelligence, they should have been told before the game that no walkabout is better than an embarrassment. 

1 hour ago, jamesmilner said:

I was at the after party and i can tell you the walk out has not gone down well with ALL the players . Huth was gutted to not be able to say goodbye to YOU who left . He loves you the fans  , Kasper , Albrighton etc etc was gutted and upset . Top , who gives out free season tickets , beer etc to YOU that accepted it was gutted . It was not about YOU applauding players , it was about of both sides of the club , fans and staff . It was all sorted before the rearrangement of the Arsenal game as you must appreciate forward planning for food , the band etc for the staffs after party as they all work very hard for Leicester City  .  Honestly i was ashamed . 

People pay their hard earned money and after watching that yesterday I can blame nobody for going home at full time. 

14 hours ago, sylofox said:

I actually think I'm more disgusted with some of your attitudes than some of the players. It's not a celebration it's the players saying Thank You for your support.

I really am in despair at what our support has become. You think our players should hold their heads in  shame.

Sadly some of you need to as well. Some of those players may never play again. Does Huth deserve what you dished him up.

Sadly losing faith in some of you more than the players. You can't even give them the chance to say sorry and Thank You for supporting us. 

This celebration shite some of you call its so wrong. Grow up n grow some. Do you really think they are happy with what they have given us.

Roll on the championship and div 1 back with fans that care and love us. Do we need a ground extension NO limit it to 12k n keep out the miserable ****ers that have tagged on.

R.I.P. true City fans.

Give it a rest Claud

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

People pay their hard earned money and after watching that yesterday I can blame nobody for going home at full time. 

Maybe now they can see that we want them to sack puel. .  If they had done that then i would have cheered them round.  What other way do we have to project our unhappiness

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Maybe now they can see that we want them to sack puel. .  If they had done that then i would have cheered them round.  What other way do we have to project our unhappiness

Don't turn up in the first place that's how you protest. All the players wanted to do is say Thank You.

2 minutes ago, melrose said:

Martin Keown on MOTD saying that "The fans have short memories"

Does he mean that we should put up with the effortless crap we have been served up indefinitely because of the title win!

What a twat!

Martin Keown is right sadly your missing his point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, melrose said:

Does he mean that we should put up with the effortless crap we have been served up indefinitely because of the title win!

What a twat!

Did he say the same about Arsenal Fans??  MK = Bell-End.

4 minutes ago, melrose said:

What a twat!

He knows a thing or two about walking from our stadium because he can't be arsed anyway.

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Don't turn up in the first place that's how you protest. All the players wanted to do is say Thank You.

I feel awakward about it.  The players deserved support..... but i sat thru the game and didnt feel i wanted to paper over the cracks and pretend all is well.  

• Like 1

Mid table , nice cup run , and secure again in the premier league and people can’t be bothered to give thanks 

what a pampered lot we have become , we have all forgotten Grimsby away ! 

I hope we don’t expand the stadium 10k more plastics is the last thing I want to see. 

• Like 1

Most people had no idea this was even happening.

And it's not the fans fault for a disconnect between them and the team right now. No amount of artificial sh*t like clappers, free beer, free doughnuts will ever fix that.

What we need is a manager who unites the team enough to give 100% every single match and play with positivity. It's not about results. It really is that simple to get the fans to respond and feel a connection again.

For whatever reason this year, it doesn't seem like the players are bothered. It doesn't seem like they will run through brick walls for the manager or for the fans. You can't bribe fans, we see through the BS.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Martin Keown is right sadly your missing his point.

No he's not.

So it doesn't matter how bad we are we've got to stay and applaud? Do they know how much time and effort goes into following them home and away. Especially away, where travel and accommodation is arranged and paid for just to watch them under perform? I tracked up to Manchester for a 5-1, did you go? Palace 5-0. You stayed a clapped yesterday. Big wow. I've probably spent more time and money than you.

There's no other fanbase that are told to not moan like us. Man Utd get booed off the pitch a lot, Mourinho gets criticised by their fans a lot, perhaps you should go and tell them to be happy because, after all, they won the league 20 times. 

Pundits like Keown don't follow us home and away every week so their opinion is irrelevant. We've won one home game since New Years Day ffs.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I feel awakward about it.  The players deserved support..... but i sat thru the game and didnt feel i wanted to paper over the cracks and pretend all is well.  

That’s not supporting your club , that’s a tripadvisor report mate ! 

Stoke away when we went down to league 1 was one of my most memorable days follow this club ... 

you support the club through thick and thin. 

7 minutes ago, sylofox said:

People perhaps didn’t want to be thanked - they also needed to demonstrate to the owners with the only vote they have (their feet) the current level of dissatisfaction with Puel, performances, tactics and selections. 

I readily agree its harsh on those who want to say thanks to the fans and their goodbyes but workplaces are often like that and things and people move on to the next issue in hand.

Calling people cvnts for voting with their feet to not stay and show appreciation is pretty ridiculous. It’s not a perfect situation but after the last six months of dross which has been served up at home games, it’s hardly a surprising response.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

At least you half get it.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

No he's not.

So it doesn't matter how bad we are we've got to stay and applaud? Do they know how much time and effort goes into following them home and away. Especially away, where travel and accommodation is arranged and paid for just to watch them under perform? I tracked up to Manchester for a 5-1, did you go? Palace 5-0. You stayed a clapped yesterday. Big wow. I've probably spent more time and money than you.

There's no other fanbase that are told to not moan like us. Man Utd get booed off the pitch a lot, Mourinho gets criticised by their fans a lot, perhaps you should go and tell them to be happy because, after all, they won the league 20 times. 

Pundits like Keown don't follow us home and away every week so their opinion is irrelevant. 

Wow 

13 minutes ago, sylofox said:

If you believe the players really care that much you are deluded. These people have PR managers sending out tweets for them.

If anything, they're probably just shocked that so few people stayed to pander to their egos despite putting in crap performances all year.

1 minute ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

That’s not supporting your club , that’s a tripadvisor report mate ! 

Stoke away when we went down to league 1 was one of my most memorable days follow this club ... 

you support the club through thick and thin. 

I wanted them to lose yesterday if it gets the manager gone. That may be very wrong in your eyes but it’s not because I’m not a true supporter, think of it more as ‘manager euthanasia’ born out of deep love.

1 minute ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Wow 

I admit mine is a stupid post but he's making out people who stayed are better fans so I'm doing it as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

I hope we don’t expand the stadium 10k more plastics is the last thing I want to see. 

I personally hope they knock two stands down. That's about what our fans deserve.

• Haha 1