Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Lap of honour

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

Water time gate showed that he is no motivator and has lost authoity.  The owners cannot take our support for granted... they are imo good owners and i am sure they will see that puel has not got what it takes. ...and sticking with him would be a terrible misjudgement.   The players have been aplauded by all of us when they have done well...it coz we want things to improve that we have to give tough love

If he's no motivator, why do we generally play better in the second half?

I'm not saying we play brilliantly in the second half recently, but we are markedly better.

1 hour ago, bmouth_fox said:

Did you hear that personally? £50m is 2 decent players in today’s market 

Plus what the Club can generate through sales is what else she apparently said.  Mind you selling our bad buys will be both difficult and likely to raise very much,  apart from the Mahrez sell off.

It's become a sterile nonsense anyway hasn't it? Used the be players going round and interacting with the crowd. Now we've got full families meaning don't see half the players and they're busy watching their kids anyway. More an indication of crappy modern football.

Don't blame any for going but some were very eager to bring out the booing yesterday. Will always support my team through the 90, just counterproductive otherwise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

If he's no motivator, why do we generally play better in the second half?

I'm not saying we play brilliantly in the second half recently, but we are markedly better.

No we are not, some games start better and drop off, others we get a determined 10 to 15 minutes of crunching tackles and hoof ball with head tennis but generally we play like a team that does not know exactly what it is doing.

Yesterday was one of the better games with more drive than some I've seen but in the end it was still piss poor.

17 hours ago, sylofox said:

WWWOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

it's not about you appluading them it's them saying Thank you for your support.

What bit don't you get. We won nothing its them saying Thank you fans.

And like I said Huths Good Bye does he not deserve respect. Perhaps your memory spans not that great.

If they want to thank us for our support they could start with paying all the away fans for the money they lost watching that tripe dished up at Palace. Stop being so wet. They are paid more money in a year than I earn in a lifetime I'm sure they are not going to have a sob because no one wanted to bother with them at the end of yet another piss poor game which they couldn't be bothered to turn up to yesterday. When they start to respect the trade they are in and respect the fans for turning up by at least putting a shift in then and only then will I applaud.

Edited by Bunyip
  • Like 3

My opinion on this is quite simple really. The bar was raised by the owners when they said they had a 5 year plan to succeed. Obviously the title win was a one off but long gone are the days of being happy just to be involved in the Premier League. The owners want this club to be a Top 6 club, the players need to understand that.

The majority of fans understand you can’t expect to win every game, what they are bothered by is players not giving 100% effort. Yesterday should serve as a wake up call to the players. Too many of them are taking liberties, the sooner they realise that The ONLY thing our fanbase asks for is effort and determination the better. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, melrose said:

What did he do? I can't remember

Dressing room big shot, criticised Mickey Adams publicly and basically downed tools after that.

Left after 6 months.

Edited by murphy

6 hours ago, jamesmilner said:

I was at the after party and i can tell you the walk out has not gone down well with ALL the players . Huth was gutted to not be able to say goodbye to YOU who left . He loves you the fans  , Kasper , Albrighton etc etc was gutted and upset . Top , who gives out free season tickets , beer etc to YOU that accepted it was gutted . It was not about YOU applauding players , it was about of both sides of the club , fans and staff . It was all sorted before the rearrangement of the Arsenal game as you must appreciate forward planning for food , the band etc for the staffs after party as they all work very hard for Leicester City  .  Honestly i was ashamed . 

The poor lambs.

Well I'm glad that it ruffled some feathers, the owners and Huth excepted, that is the point of a protest.  I would say that perhaps we would see a reaction now, but if we don't get one after being arse raped by Palace 5-0 we never will.

IN recent weeks we have been roundly outplayed by the likes of Newcastle, West Ham, Palace...well everyone we have played and it is not good enough.  We know that this same team is capable of much more.  Whether the problem is the players or Puel's straightjacket tactics or both, we as fans have been around before them will be around after them and as paying customers have every right to make our feelings known.  30,000 hanging around and clapping after yet another capitulation was never going to happen.

If it hurt their feelings then tough.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Plus what the Club can generate through sales is what else she apparently said.  Mind you selling our bad buys will be both difficult and likely to raise very much,  apart from the Mahrez sell off.

I’ll start the bidding. The local Sunday team needs a ringer and I think Musa fits the bill!

Just now, broughtonblue said:

For all those saying it wasn't communicated about the lap of honour you must be deaf

Clearly announced over the tannoy before the game it would be happening 

Jog on, how many times does it need to be said  that a lot of peeps did not know and never heard it, I'll help you out though with the ignore button, cheers.

5 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

For all those saying it wasn't communicated about the lap of honour you must be deaf

I took up my seat 15 mins before kick-off. I didn't hear it clearly announced.

Was it announced on LCFC.COM ?? Or any other electonic communication ??

Amazing

A beautiful day

A terrible performance

An underwhelming season

People, including myself, had more interesting places to be rather than stay behind and applaud. Whether it's beer with mates or actually spending time with their family on a bank holiday weekend, it's amazing that some people posting as if staying should have been a mandatory prerequisite of entering the ground yesterday.

If nothing else it should send a massive signal to show how sick to death we are of watching such crap.

I am always struggling to understand why people worship at the alter of their football club. Applaud everything, warm up, players entrance, every substitution, after every lethargic defeat home or away.

• Like 2

I'm not bothered about being applauded, I'd rather see the team put some of these bang average teams under pressure instead of toiling in a half-arsed fashion whilst allowing them to dominate us at home before they "apologise" on Twitter after the game.

You win and you win well and the crowd would've stayed behind to applaud. You churn out repeated crap performances and results and the fans show as much enthusiasm as the team. It's fair game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

I didn't say it wasn't announced. I just said I didn't hear it. I was probably deep in conversation with my brother at the time. Do you sit there in silence hanging on every word spoken over the PA?