Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

limited posts

please, please, please remove the daily limit on my posts.

You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I don't seem to be getting any answers.

Still a very low limit to the posts I can make and apparently I'm the only poster who has a post limit. I've tried to contact Mark directly but perhaps he has me on ignore :blush:. I also asked if I can open a new account and close this one in order to clear the limit - no answer - so I did. FEEF - so clearly not trying to fool anyone. I got a warning point and short ban.

• 2 weeks later...

No answer?

I've got another question/comment.

I've been banned for a couple of days twice recently and wondered if it would perhaps be a good idea if the mod sent a short note informing me (and any others who get a ban) why it is they've been banned. I can assure you that if I understood the reason I'd try not to repeat it. I'm guessing it has to do with me posting about Mahrez. I thought that my posts were respectful and humouristic, certainly nothing personal and with the posting limit I have they certainly can't be "dominating a thread". Are there so many people banned that letting them know why is an onerous task?

10 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Perhaps if you stopped asking for requests regarding this, maybe one of the mods will be more willing to meet your requirement?

If he didn't ask how would they know it's not happy with it. Plus to not even get a reply to his questions is a bit harsh. It's been here a while and other threads have received replies in the part of the forum yet he's ignored.

Odd why to go about things Wymesy, if you don't like something, don't complain and people will just sort it. Doesn't work like that, sorry.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

Is it possible to set a daily limit to the number of posts certain members (who shall remain nameless) can make in the joke thread?

You mean @Buce right?

Edited by Facecloth

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

Is it possible to set a daily limit to the number of posts certain members (who shall remain nameless) can make in the joke thread?

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

You mean @Buce right?

If you have an issue with me, say so. 

54 minutes ago, Buce said:

Not you, Facey.

I quoted you to make it clear what I was referring to.

Ah, fair enough. :thumbup:

I assumed he meant Izzy, so as one of his biggest critics I thought it'd be funny to suggest he meant you.

Edited by Facecloth

14 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I assumed he meant Izzy, so as one of his biggest critics I thought it'd be funny to suggest he meant you.

I dunno, he may have meant me. :dunno:

On 03/06/2018 at 21:15, Wymeswold fox said:

Perhaps if you stopped asking for requests regarding this, maybe one of the mods will be more willing to meet your requirement?

It's been nearly a year now. I'm not sure you live in the same world as me Wymsey, I've sent private messages and got no response. I see some of the crap and insults posted on the site and can't understand why I'm the only one with limited posts. I don't post racist or homophobic posts which even you have been known to do  - without realising it. It's frustrating to have people answer you and be unable to reply or send messages. It's frustarting to not be able to post "witty" remarks in the general section because you know that you only have a few posts that you can make each day....

I don't even get a response here saying "tough shit, we don't like you and want you to  fack off"

I thought this was the section for communicating about the site.

On 04/06/2018 at 13:54, Facecloth said:

Thanks mate :(

On 04/06/2018 at 11:46, TiffToff88 said:

I know, it's damn annoying ain't it? :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

No comment

:D

Well at least it's only a few 'jokes' a day I suppose.

There's people on the politics and transfer threads who definitely need a daily post limit!!

• Haha 1