Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Missfox

Does anyone know how to get a season ticket for next season?

10 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Depends on your idea of fair.

Is fair that you can afford to pay to go to every game even with the ridiculous costs for membership.

For the record I'm not agreeing disagreeing I'm trying to work out what is actually fair.

Exciled fans that live miles away now due to work etc spend a lot of time and effort to make as many games as possible. Are they any less deserving than you?

The club will never please everyone I guess.

No system is going to be "fair" to everyone I suppose. As long as demand is outstripping supply then there will be those who fall just the wrong side of the line and will feel hard done by. 

What is frustrating is people who hold season tickets but rarely use them.

Another thing - you wonder about the financial incentive for the club in expanding, when a season ticket generates say £350 (and many of them will be less than that too), whereas as non season ticket seat my generate more than twice that amount sold to individuals on a match by match basis.

On 27/05/2018 at 08:49, NorthfieldsFox said:

I have been offered £1500 for two of my line of 4 ??? , just mentioned to someone I know well I was thinking of giving two up and he said I’ll give you £1500 for them , seems Peope are very keen to see premier league football at the KP 

I have decided to keep all 4 , but it did shock me 

Yeah its crazy. Paying membership ( which i dont have a problem with) most clubs now have it that way. It is the way the club make it , make you feel pointless for having membership which i only got because i didn't renew after title winning season for personal reasons. Membership is made t pointless as it doesn't even get you close to being considered for a season ticket . Thanks for letting me know your keeping all 4 lol

On 27/05/2018 at 08:49, NorthfieldsFox said:

I have been offered £1500 for two of my line of 4 ??? , just mentioned to someone I know well I was thinking of giving two up and he said I’ll give you £1500 for them , seems Peope are very keen to see premier league football at the KP 

I have decided to keep all 4 , but it did shock me 

That's crazy but it would be risky for both parties anyhow.

12 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

I’m looking to move seats,can I go into the store and relocate or do I have to renew online and move seats at a later date?????

You have to renew first, this is from the website 

Renewed Season Ticket Holders will then have an opportunity to relocate to any vacated seats from 26-28 June***

***26-28 June will be for relocations only. Season Ticket Holders must renew their existing seat by 25 June to have the opportunity to relocate during this period.

Edited by jammie82uk

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Qwerty said:

think I've done it, now just got to wait and see...

It took me about 15 mins of refreshing and then trying but glad to see you got in eventually.  I did get a confirmation email so hope you did too.