Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KJT

Spurs hatred towards Leicester

1 hour ago, KJT said:

Just been looking at the forum 'the fighting cock' and their posts on tomorrow's match. My gosh their posters are all full of pure hatred towards Leicester. Of all the opposition teams in the Premier League forums that I've looked at when we play them, the Spuds forum is the worst by a mile, with so much filth, calling us c**** and let's smash and kill in the posts. What is it with Tottenham teams, I thought that coming from a Jewish background they would have less hatred. Seems not the case.

IMG_20180512_142650.jpg

Well that poster has the elocution expertise of an illiterate Red Arsed Baboon !!

They’ve never got over us beating them to the title which shows also in some players especially in the use of the favourite word of  Mr Red Ass Baboon CNUT Diver Delle Ali !!

Dont know why the call their site the fighting cock some sound more like limp cocks !!

There all just a bunch of COCK WOMBLES!!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

They don't really hate us. If you read their forum often enough, the general consensus is that they think we have a weird fascination about them.

Many on the fighting cock think we're desperate to form some sort of rivalry with them because we haven't got a local one. They're more interested in Arsenal obviously and then all the other London clubs before us.

You'll obviously get the odd bell like Sausage Vince on there before a game with us, but we have similar idiots on here.

• Like 2

Guest Markyblue
4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

They don't really hate us. If you read their forum often enough, the general consensus is that they think we have a weird fascination about them.

Many on the fighting cock think we're desperate to form some sort of rivalry with them because we haven't got a local one. They're more interested in Arsenal obviously and then all the other London clubs before us.

You'll obviously get the odd bell like Sausage Vince on there before a game with us, but we have similar idiots on here.

Trust me they hate us.make out they don't but they sure do I work with a couple of the bitter twats.

Just now, Markyblue said:

Trust me they hate us.make out they don't but they sure do I work with a couple of the bitter twats.

I've lived down south for 15 years and know loads of Spurs fans. 

They're massively jealous of our title win and deeply frustrated that they didn't get over the line.

Bitter and twisted about us yes, but their hatred is really reserved for Arsenal I reckon

Anyway, it's all childish bollux really ;)

• Like 2

They are bitter - yet this is a reflection f their frustration that they have not won anything for ages.  I feel this hatred thing is holding them back.  

DO you remember when Liverpool were winning everything... and the England team had 6 or 8 Liverpool players?  That was coz they were winners.  I expect southgate will include quiet a number of spuds players - yet they are losers and always will be...  southgate should think again

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

They're massively jealous of our title win and deeply frustrated that they didn't get over the line.

Bitter and twisted about us yes, but their hatred is really reserved for Arsenal I reckon

I know but I ****ing love it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Sums up the fighting cock perfectly! 

Who cares about spurs anyway? Only in the race in the media's eyes. It was the far superior arsenal that pushed us closest. 

3 teams I can't stand in the league is 

1 spurs. The most bitter and jealous of all suporters, they go on as if they are owed something special from the premier league.  But in truth they are just choke artists.

2 stoke. Filthy dirty horrible glad they are down.

3. Chelsea. Absolutly certain they have aid officials off at times and my God what a bunch of cheats it's funny how they are labeled CHE on the tele.

But spurs are the team I hate with a passion and wish them nothing but failure.

Bunch of scum bags

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Well that poster has the elocution expertise of an illiterate Red Arsed Baboon !!

They’ve never got over us beating them to the title which shows also in some players especially in the use of the favourite word of  Mr Red Ass Baboon CNUT Diver Delle Ali !!

Dont know why the call their site the fighting cock some sound more like limp cocks !!

There all just a bunch of COCK WOMBLES!!

You've really showed them how to be classy here pal

• Haha 2

Spurs are rightly mocked for finishing 3rd in a two horse race in 2016, but a lot of people forget that just a few weeks later they were getting knocked out of the European Championships by Iceland as well. It's just one embarrassment after another for Kane and co.

Edited by Rogstanley
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KJT said:

Just been looking at the forum 'the fighting cock' and their posts on tomorrow's match. My gosh their posters are all full of pure hatred towards Leicester. Of all the opposition teams in the Premier League forums that I've looked at when we play them, the Spuds forum is the worst by a mile, with so much filth, calling us c**** and let's smash and kill in the posts. What is it with Tottenham teams, I thought that coming from a Jewish background they would have less hatred. Seems not the case.

IMG_20180512_142650.jpg

They have no more Jewish fans than arsenal do and they are a big minority of the overall fan base down here. 

the vitriol on their forums has nothing to do with anyone’s background, just as stuff on foxestalk generally has nothing much to do with reality ?

• Haha 1

I understand if it was a close title race but it really wasnt, we finished 10 points clear, a massive gap, had it gone down to the last day then maybe I could get the jealousy towards us but after all that hustle and bustle trying to gain ground on us they were nowhere near us in the end, let them keep "putting pressure on bless um 

I can only assume they're bitter because they were so sure they would overhaul us 2 years ago, and then didn't.

Whereas there are so many logical reasons to dislike Spurs, from their arrogant fans, hateful players and the blatant bias towards them from both the media and the FA.

• Like 1