Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KJT

Spurs hatred towards Leicester

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Tbf they have great possession going for them. :P  Even if they do miss a cup or 2. Or ANY. 

Hate spurs and banned from their stupid Forums. 

If there was one team I wanted to beat this season it’s them. 

George slayed the firery dragon,but it was our very own @Suzie the fox,

who poured ice and extinguished the Cock's hot air ramblings..after daring to venture into their coup

Heroine  vixen of our time,thats our Suzie...:yahoo:

• Haha 1

I'll stick my neck out here and say i find spurs fans pretty decent.

I can only say about the Bedford ones though.

They're a top club, with a fantastic fan base and with their new stadium, things look pretty good.

We beat them to the title, which for me, makes up for 1982 at villa park and Wembley 99.

I'm not at all bitter and i think Pochettino is a top bloke who showed a lot of class after we won the prem.

I know I'm swimming against the tide here though.

?

Spurs fans i know are self important tossers. Won feck all in many years, a trophy cabinet on par with ours apart from the league title. Nothing special, players are a bunch of egotistical tossers and Deli Alli is a slimey little shit. Bout all I can say on the matter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cockneys are often angry creatures, when we view for example Danny Dyer in his natural habitat, we can observe the putrid language, the evident belief that an accent is a forcefield. The belief an accent keeps them safe, the cockney strut a vital form of defence. 

Never met one i like. They’re always the ones making the English look like idiots abroad. 

& on a serious note; Tottenham players domination of the England team is the reason why we won’t win a major tournament in the foreseeable future, they’re incapable of getting over the finish line, they never learnt how.

Edited by SheppyFox
  • Like 2

Guest Markyblue
32 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

I'll stick my neck out here and say i find spurs fans pretty decent.

I can only say about the Bedford ones though.

They're a top club, with a fantastic fan base and with their new stadium, things look pretty good.

We beat them to the title, which for me, makes up for 1982 at villa park and Wembley 99.

I'm not at all bitter and i think Pochettino is a top bloke who showed a lot of class after we won the prem.

I know I'm swimming against the tide here though.

?

When did he show a lot of class .I missed that I must have been drunk celebrating my team winning the league. 

4 hours ago, KJT said:

Just been looking at the forum 'the fighting cock' and their posts on tomorrow's match. My gosh their posters are all full of pure hatred towards Leicester. Of all the opposition teams in the Premier League forums that I've looked at when we play them, the Spuds forum is the worst by a mile, with so much filth, calling us c**** and let's smash and kill in the posts. What is it with Tottenham teams, I thought that coming from a Jewish background they would have less hatred. Seems not the case.

IMG_20180512_142650.jpg

1. Sour grapes

2. Coming 3rd in a two horse raise

I sincerely hope that they also have the same luck as West Ham, when they move into there new stadium next season. 

Edited by Evington Fosse Fox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

lol

Must admit, they're piss easy to wind up.

Whenever I'm drawn to play golf in a competition with a Spurs supporter at our club, I always make sure I wear my PL champions polo shirt just to rub it in :thumbup:

I bet that looks great with the plus-fours, mate. :D

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Buce said:

I bet that looks great with the plus-fours, mate. :D

My golf playing Spurs mate said a Lecester fan he plays has all the clobber but his swings got more moving parts than a Swiss watch? Hope that's not you @izzymuzzett?

• Haha 1

It's not really Spurs fans it's more how that forum works. It has a dislike button so you can't really have a discussion of intelligent opinion, just more a slanging match. We here prefer to criticize or argue a point.

If we had a dislike button I could post a meaningless "spuds are F**in shit" and it would get reps but if I posted "Spurs are a bigger and better team and should easily beat us" it would get quoted with Tw@t which would get more reps.

That's how we remain a better forum.

However they do seem to be a very insular breed with no interest of football outside of the London elite.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

It's not really Spurs fans it's more how that forum works. It has a dislike button so you can't really have a discussion of intelligent opinion, just more a slanging match. We here prefer to criticize or argue a point.

If we had a dislike button I could post a meaningless "spuds are F**in shit" and it would get reps but if I posted "Spurs are a bigger and better team and should easily beat us" it would get quoted with Tw@t which would get more reps.

That's how we remain a better forum.

However they do seem to be a very insular breed with no interest of football outside of the London elite.

Agreed. And we are not only a better forum, we were comfortably a better team than them (and everyone else) in 2015/16. :scarf:

I have a real unlike of Spurs fans AND Arsenal fans.

Both are fookin whingers who think their respective teams are much better than they actually are.

The one plus point for the Spuds, I guess, is that most of their fans ARE Spuds fans, whereas Arsenal are full of the prawn sandwich brigade.

I’d love us to turn em over tomorrow.

76D6E61B-77AB-4F01-A0D8-8F6D2D4CA69E.jpeg

I often wonder how happy they really are about not winning anything for 10 years.

Sure the football is very good and they have some decent players (some English which is handy) but how long can they wait before actually living up to the hype and winning a trophy?

10 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

I often wonder how happy they really are about not winning anything for 10 years.

Sure the football is very good and they have some decent players (some English which is handy) but how long can they wait before actually living up to the hype and winning a trophy?

The manager has got them into the champions league for the past couple of seasons which is impressive. 

Still...would be prem winners any day instead.

Edited by ST20
  • Like 2

Lets be different...Have a Spurs love-in-party

We can order a kfc and ASK Saunders to put a cock in it.

Be prepared we would have to bring our own bottles,COS they dont have any in NLondon.

Mind you,we might have to wait awhile,our guests just might find Arsenal fans gatecrashing,

then the poor bastards,would again be 3rd to their own Party.

Though Vardy can sooth things out with them,when he meets up with Ali,Dier ,Rose and Kane,

chew the fat and recanter over the the gud Ol' times and the great memories,smart funny banter

over those great Lion tweets,that should cheer then up a bit,and discuss their European games.

Southgate would be proud to see Vardy and Spurs  teammates,having a Laugh,then the 1st

game,kane will get an emotional hug,From out Benny,just to remember the gud ol' days.

Ali,and Dier,will want to protect their great England teammate Vardy,so they wont pass to him

Just to make sure he doesnt get hurt...and when Vardy scores,they'll run to Each other,

then wave to Vardy From a distance,because thats how the plebs honour their greats..:cool:

Edited by fuchsntf

5 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I've lived down south for 15 years and know loads of Spurs fans. 

They're massively jealous of our title win and deeply frustrated that they didn't get over the line.

Bitter and twisted about us yes, but their hatred is really reserved for Arsenal I reckon

Anyway, it's all childish bollux really ;)

Got nowhere near the line I think yo mean.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Lets be different...Have a Spurs love-in-party

We can order a kfc and ASK Saunders to put a cock in it.

Be prepared we would have to bring our own bottles,COS they dont have any in NLondon.

Mind you,we might have to wait awhile,our guests just might find Arsenal fans gatecrashing,

then the poor bastards,would again be 3rd to their own Party.

Though Vardy can sooth things out with them,when he meets up with Ali,Dier ,Rose and Kane,

chew the fat and recanter over the the gud Ol' times and the great memories,smart funny banter

over those great Lion tweets,that should cheer then up a bit,and discuss their European games.

Southgate would be proud to see Vardy and Spurs  teammates,having a Laugh,then the 1st

game,kane will get an emotional hug,From out Benny,just to remember the gud ol' days.

Ali,and Dier,will want to protect their great England teammate Vardy,so they wont pass to him

Just to make sure he doesnt get hurt...and when Vardy scores,they'll run to Each other,

then wave to Vardy From a distance,because thats how the plebs honour their greats..:cool:

Your posts really are very weird.

:dunno:

• Like 4