Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KJT

Spurs hatred towards Leicester

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Despise the *****. After seeing what happened at Wembley '99 with them hitting women up Wembley Way I'm glad we won the title. 

Taking your post out of context I'm sure but if they hadn't been hitting women on Wembley Way in 1999, would you have liked them to win the title instead of us? lol

44 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Got nowhere near the line I think yo mean.

You’re right, and I think this is the reason that we have a problem with Spurs.

Listening to some pundits talk about our PL win these days you still hear about ‘lucky Leicester’ or how we ‘fluked’ our way to the title.

People forget we won it by 10 points and a myth has been created by some in the media that Spurs threw it away. 

Its the lack of credit for our title win and the annoyance of the London media that Spurs and their pretty football didn’t win it that pisses us off I reckon.

Edited by Izzy Muzzett
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, bmouth_fox said:

I remember after that 1999 League Cup Final our next League game was Spurs away, and they played the highlights on the big screen. I think we won 2 or 3-1 that day?

Its pure jealousy on their part, as many have said about 15-16 - nothing else. We should all bask in their jealousy!

tottenham.png TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 0 - 2 LEICESTER CITY lcfc.png

Date: Saturday 03 April 1999
Competition: Premier League
Manager: Martin O'Neill
League pos. after match: 13
Result: Won
Attendance: 35,415
Stadium: White Hart Lane
Starting XI Age
1 Kasey Keller 29
14 Robbie Savage 24
11 Steve Guppyyellow-card.png 30
3 Frank Sinclairyellow-card.png 27
18 Matt Elliott 30
24 Andy Impey 27
6 Muzzy Izzet55 24
7 Neil Lennon 27
19 Rob Ullathorne 27
27 Tony Cottee 33
9 Emile Heskeyyellow-card.png 21
SUBSTITUTES
13 Arnar Gunnlaugsson 26
15 Pontus Kåmark55 29
17 Charlie Miller 23
20 Ian Marshall 33
22 Pegguy Arphexad 25
  • NOTES

- Average age of the Leicester City starting lineup: 27.21
  • (2-0, Cottee and Elliott)

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Taking your post out of context I'm sure but if they hadn't been hitting women on Wembley Way in 1999, would you have liked them to win the title instead of us? lol

You daft? 

46 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Your posts really are very weird.

:dunno:

Thats why I am a happy goblin,you decipher the vibes and become the keymaster,

then you can enter the spetrum,that opens that  lock to the far wall to the middle Dimension..

Known AS Skeggy. ,there where you will find me,at low tide..crab-pool 22

The media convinced them that they were Champions elect playing the flowing Brazilian style football that the country were crying out for a total style football that would sweep all before them while little old Leicester were the anti football team that stole games with boring 1-0 wins. Spurs played all the beautiful free flowing attacking football while we sneaked one nil wins happy to sneak wins with 30 to 35 % possession while Spurs and their beautiful football dominated possession with 65 -70% possession. They played a style of positive football the London based media clamoured for while we played a boring negative Italian style of football snatching wins against the run of play.  This is the picture painted by the media and believed by some as fact. Pundit after pundit wrote us off and had to explain how they got it so so wrong. What they cannot accept is for despite double the possession and all the sexy football played by Spurs we won the title with plenty to spare and for all the sexy football and possession they managed to score a whole 1 more goal than us in 38 games so ask yourself which team were the more positive and who actually played the sexy football. as for the expert pundits Alex Ferguson called our title win really early saying we were the best team and he could see us winning it. Hardly fairy tale stuff but nobody in the media shot him down for his opinion probably because he knows what he is talking about and until their fans grasp and accept that they weren't the best or 2nd best this will eat away at them at the injustice of being robbed of what the media has convinced them was rightfully theirs

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Weller Wing said:

I'll stick my neck out here and say i find spurs fans pretty decent.

I can only say about the Bedford ones though.

They're a top club, with a fantastic fan base and with their new stadium, things look pretty good.

We beat them to the title, which for me, makes up for 1982 at villa park and Wembley 99.

I'm not at all bitter and i think Pochettino is a top bloke who showed a lot of class after we won the prem.

I know I'm swimming against the tide here though.

?

Nothing will ever make up for villa park or Wembley 99 until these feckers go bust.

15 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Well that poster has the elocution expertise of an illiterate Red Arsed Baboon !!

They’ve never got over us beating them to the title which shows also in some players especially in the use of the favourite word of  Mr Red Ass Baboon CNUT Diver Delle Ali !!

Dont know why the call their site the fighting cock some sound more like limp cocks !!

There all just a bunch of COCK WOMBLES!!

I just subscribed to their forum putting a bit of vardy fox wind-up in to ruffle a few of their hen feathers and they went ballistic. there a bunch of swaggering strutting temperamental losers and I hope we stuff em.

10 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

tottenham.png TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 0 - 2 LEICESTER CITY lcfc.png

Date: Saturday 03 April 1999
Competition: Premier League
Manager: Martin O'Neill
League pos. after match: 13
Result: Won
Attendance: 35,415
Stadium: White Hart Lane
Starting XI Age
1 Kasey Keller 29
14 Robbie Savage 24
11 Steve Guppyyellow-card.png 30
3 Frank Sinclairyellow-card.png 27
18 Matt Elliott 30
24 Andy Impey 27
6 Muzzy Izzet55 24
7 Neil Lennon 27
19 Rob Ullathorne 27
27 Tony Cottee 33
9 Emile Heskeyyellow-card.png 21
SUBSTITUTES
13 Arnar Gunnlaugsson 26
15 Pontus Kåmark55 29
17 Charlie Miller 23
20 Ian Marshall 33
22 Pegguy Arphexad 25
  • NOTES

- Average age of the Leicester City starting lineup: 27.21
  • (2-0, Cottee and Elliott)

Which was the one where Taggs scored a couple?

The most vile set of supporters in the league. I have thought that since Wembley 1999. Left at the final whistle quickly and there were plenty of them hanging out of pubs or in the streets taking the pxxx as we walked back before the crowds hit the streets.

Absolutely no class, gobshites.

I was lucky enough to be standing right next to them at Stamford Bridge when Hazard scores the goal that made us Champions. 

I met a Arsenal fan on the tube on the way home, he told me Arsenal hate Spurs obviously, but Chelsea hate them even more, and West Ham hate them more than Chelsea. Everyone hates them.

Worst set of classless fans I have ever come across, and I just wish Harry Kane would move on as I think he deserves a better shirt to wear. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dayday said:

A club with fans who think they are bigger than they actually are!

Plenty of fans think their club is bigger than it is, not helped by there being no universal measure.

You could argue that you're as big as your last league placing.

• Like 1