Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KJT

Spurs hatred towards Leicester

Guest Markyblue

They are classless clueless brainless and most importantly premier league trophy less.but other than that there lovely. 

Mention it before but I dislike the way Spurs are referred to as 'bottlers' (hear me out on this one).

In a way, the term flatters them as it implies they are good enough, capable and have the ability to win titles / trophies but choked under pressure. However in reality, they simply arent good enough and never have been enough to win anything recently. Saying Spurs bottled it in the league in previous years / FA Cup is like saying Bristol City bottled it in the League Cup semi final this season vs Man City....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Read on from page 8, after they've noticed this thread. Some of the posts of absolutely beautiful. They really are the nastiest, classless and embarrassing fans in the country. Even when one of them has the temerity to admit that they did actually come third in a two horse race, they get jumped on and called a slaaaaaaag or a caaaaaaaaaaaaant. The truth really does hurt!

Squalid football club with not much history, at least nothing within the last quarter of a century, whose only achievement lately include coming 3rd in a two horse race, "putting the pressure on" Chelsea, spending less time on top of the league than Hull or Huddersfield, beating a poor Real Madrid in a dead rubber, and finishing above Arsenal two times in a generation. Their nemesis Arsenal have been on the decline for the last 5 years, and have won 3 trophies and reached a European semi final, while Spurs are having their 'best' seasons in generations, and have still achieved absolutely nothing.

Their future is starting to look a bit bleak too, with a manager and squad now looking at the likes of Walker who has trebled his wages and won as many trophies this season as Spurs have in his lifetime, while they remain on mid-table wages and trophyless, and have tight-arsed owners who now have a billion pound stadium to pay for. It's all going to fall apart, and it's gonna be wonderful to watch.

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Like 3

Does anyone really give a shit about Spurs anymore?

They're just the new Arsenal, happy to get top four, out of the Champions League by the quarters and maybe the odd FA Cup.

They'll be mid-table again in a few years when Kane, Alli and Poch realize they won't win anything there.

29 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Does anyone really give a shit about Spurs anymore?

They're just the new Arsenal, happy to get top four, out of the Champions League by the quarters and maybe the odd FA Cup.

They'll be mid-table again in a few years when Kane, Alli and Poch realize they won't win anything there.

As long as they exist as a club I'll care. If they go bust I'll party like I did in may 16.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Read on from page 8, after they've noticed this thread. Some of the posts of absolutely beautiful. They really are the nastiest, classless and embarrassing fans in the country. Even when one of them has the temerity to admit that they did actually come third in a two horse race, they get jumped on and called a slaaaaaaag or a caaaaaaaaaaaaant. The truth really does hurt!

Squalid football club with not much history, at least nothing within the last quarter of a century, whose only achievement lately include coming 3rd in a two horse race, "putting the pressure on" Chelsea, spending less time on top of the league than Hull or Huddersfield, beating a poor Real Madrid in a dead rubber, and finishing above Arsenal two times in a generation. Their nemesis Arsenal have been on the decline for the last 5 years, and have won 3 trophies and reached a European semi final, while Spurs are having their 'best' seasons in generations, and have still achieved absolutely nothing.

Their future is starting to look a bit bleak too, with a manager and squad now looking at the likes of Walker who has trebled his wages and won as many trophies this season as Spurs have in his lifetime, while they remain on mid-table wages and trophyless, and have tight-arsed owners who now have a billion pound stadium to pay for. It's all going to fall apart, and it's gonna be wonderful to watch.

Greedy grasping feckers - I hope your analysis is correct 

• Like 1

I absolutely despise spurs and have for a while. I hate Kane and Alli, I hate the way the media bum them like they are the most successful team ever seen in England and I hate the fact that they've been allowed to play at Wembley. 

Horrible club with horrible fans and them continually failing to win anything pleases me no end. Really hope Pochetino leaves them in the summer. And it would be the icing on the cake if he went to arsenal ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Bottlers 

Be funny if Poch leaves and they get Ranieri in charge 

No wonder they are so bitter

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-hotspur-lining-up-claudio-14629968.amp

Agent Claudio will make sure they drop down the table and continue to win nothing 

Spurs fans think that all clubs who are not "Big Six" clubs are beneath them. "Look how much more money we have than Burnley/Leicester/Watford/etc.; losing to them would be a disgrace!" is their philosophy. Funnily enough, they claim being at a financial disadvantage and plead non-League-like poverty whenever they're beaten by ManCity, United, Chelsea. 

I have absolutely no issue with Spurs at all and find our obsession with them cringeworthy, and their obsession with us, especially if it exists simply because of two seasons ago. I also find their tag of bottlers daft aswell since they've never been in a leading position to throw something away, not in modern times atleast.

I work in London so have to put up with them regularly. They are SO bitter about our 15/16 title it’s funny. And there’s real sadness behind that as the know deep in side that was the only chance they'll get, but they just weren’t good enough.

Worse than that they know they’re running out of time - as are seeing the two Manchester clubs (and even Liverpool) really up a gear, while they continue to tread water. This is probably the best Spurs team in a generation, yet another season ends without even the sniff of silverware. Spurs fans know the big clubs are courting their key players, and Kane is frankly too good for Spurs now. Whether Madrid or Manchester - he’s off.

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
4 hours ago, Walkers said:

I have absolutely no issue with Spurs at all and find our obsession with them cringeworthy, and their obsession with us, especially if it exists simply because of two seasons ago. I also find their tag of bottlers daft aswell since they've never been in a leading position to throw something away, not in modern times atleast.

Are you sure you're not a spuds fan.

6 hours ago, Walkers said:

lev24.jpg

My hatred is turning more into pity for them now. I think even the press are wising up to the fact that they’re not capable of winning anything. How much longer will the likes of Kane, Eriksen and Pochettino waste at an also ran club?

Why does anyone actually give a s**t what Spurs (or anyone else!) think about us?   Just read this thread purely to see what its all about and it reads like a girls-night-in slagging off the other girls who aren't there....

Seriously, just get over it and move on.....enjoy life for what it is (we won the PL title in 2016) rather than worrying about the haters   (rant over!)  :)

Edited by Foxy-Lady
  • Haha 1

If Spurs fans hate us, who cares. they have failed to win Premier League and can blame us but they were the ones that chocked and bottled it. they realize that was their one and only chance to win the Premier League and they hate us for it but deep down hate themselves more for blowing it. third in a two horse race.