Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KJT

Spurs hatred towards Leicester

They are a weird bunch, but I was over their shit as soon as we won the league. Remember when they were accusing referees and teams of rolling over so that we could win the league? lol What's funnier is that they finished 11 points behind us. To be fair, they're great when the game doesn't matter.

That said, I don't get our dislike towards Kane. He was shite here, but he's a top striker and seems like a decent bloke. Granted, Alli is a ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Walkers said:

I have absolutely no issue with Spurs at all and find our obsession with them cringeworthy, and their obsession with us, especially if it exists simply because of two seasons ago. I also find their tag of bottlers daft aswell since they've never been in a leading position to throw something away, not in modern times atleast.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=13+minutes+tottenham&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5ipjX-YTbAhVDSsAKHfRzDSYQ_AUICygC&biw=1454&bih=811#imgrc=c0XC3oZ0A701UM:

7 minutes ago, Gerard said:

lol no really though. End of the day i'm just not one of those fans that finds it fashionable to hate on every club for any old reason, especially just because we were in direct competition with them for a whole 4 or 5 months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

They are a weird bunch, but I was over their shit as soon as we won the league. Remember when they were accusing referees and teams of rolling over so that we could win the league? lol What's funnier is that they finished 11 points behind us. To be fair, they're great when the game doesn't matter.

That said, I don't get our dislike towards Kane. He was shite here, but he's a top striker and seems like a decent bloke. Granted, Alli is a ****.

I'm with you on everything apart from Kane being a top bloke. I don't dislike him but he seems a bell peice to me. 

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
2 hours ago, Foxy-Lady said:

Why does anyone actually give a s**t what Spurs (or anyone else!) think about us?   Just read this thread purely to see what its all about and it reads like a girls-night-in slagging off the other girls who aren't there....

Seriously, just get over it and move on.....enjoy life for what it is (we won the PL title in 2016) rather than worrying about the haters   (rant over!)  :)

You're having a rant about people having a rant. ?

28 minutes ago, Dave Fishwick said:

can understand perhaps thinking Alli is a bell but not Kane, the guy just gets his head down and works hard, doesn't even act up in the media 

It’s not like he tried to claim a goal off his team mate by saying it came off his shoulder or anything. 

Oh wait ...

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You guys......

You're all as bad as each other, you should just all shake hands and love the football.

Shake hands?????

With a bunch of cvnts that punch women. That try to stab you in the back while cueing for a piss.

No fvcking way never.

Always disliked them.

What winds me up about them in recent years is the way 'football' has decided that they are now one of the elite band of 'big' teams. On what basis?! Yep, they've finished towards the upper end of the table for a few seasons, but for many seasons previous they were just a mid-table side. And, obviously, they've won f uck all. 

I liked Matt Ellliott's comment about them on the radio yesterday when questioned about their quality: "well, they're very quick to pat themselves on the back". 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dave Fishwick said:

can understand perhaps thinking Alli is a bell but not Kane, the guy just gets his head down and works hard, doesn't even act up in the media 

He’s just a bit cringey more than anything. The way he reacted to being mocked for claiming that goal was odd

2 hours ago, Dave Fishwick said:

His reaction of 'disappointment' at everyone taking the piss out of him has been a bit pathetic really. Takes himself too seriously. Thinks too much of himself. 

3 hours ago, Wookie said:

They didn't bottle the league. That implies it was in their hands and they let it slip, the reality is we were by far the best team in the country that season and they couldn't get near us - even if they'd beaten West Brom and Chelsea we would have beaten Everton anyway.

Yes, this is an aspect of rewriting of history that concerns me, mainly because it'll become more blurred as the years go on.

People talk about our miracle like we somehow bravely kept up with the dominant Arsenal and Spurs, clutching at their coat tails until the heroic Chelsea beat them, enabling us to nip in and win the title.

In reality we blitzed the league, went top (again) in mid January and didn't relinquish it. Our fate was never our of our hands and we never looked like losing the lead. The way Sky Sports made our 2-2 with West Ham like some kind of disaster result which let Spurs in to catch us never sat well with me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Shake hands?????

With a bunch of cvnts that punch women. That try to stab you in the back while cueing for a piss.

No fvcking way never.

Well not the ones that stab people and punch women that would be silly. 

Im on about the other 99%

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wookie said:

They didn't bottle the league. That implies it was in their hands and they let it slip, the reality is we were by far the best team in the country that season and they couldn't get near us - even if they'd beaten West Brom and Chelsea we would have beaten Everton anyway.

as true as this is, they had huge opportunities through the season to push past us and did, as horrible a term as it is, bottle it. 

if theyd beat us at their place they’d have had a huge chance. the christmas period when we lost to liverpool, drew with bournemouth and villa and lost to them in the FA cup would’ve seen a real top side capitalise in some way but they didn’t. that midweek round where we were a few points clear and couldn’t beat west brom at home, they followed up by losing to west ham. they went ahead at home to 10 man arsenal to move in front of us and couldn’t even see the game out. 

of course in the grand scheme of things we won by miles. but every opportunity they did have (and arsenal) they couldn’t take. that’s a lack of steel and for want of a better phrase, a huge lack of bottle. it’s easy to win games and play great football when you’re ten points behind but every time they got close they flapped it. 

spurs lol.

not much to be said really - not even had a sniff of winning anything, at all.

bummed by the media because they play attractive football but the long-time empty trophy cabinet speaks for itself.

will soon be stripped of decent players and their manager and the cycle of not winning anything will start over.

7 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

as true as this is, they had huge opportunities through the season to push past us and did, as horrible a term as it is, bottle it. 

if theyd beat us at their place they’d have had a huge chance. the christmas period when we lost to liverpool, drew with bournemouth and villa and lost to them in the FA cup would’ve seen a real top side capitalise in some way but they didn’t. that midweek round where we were a few points clear and couldn’t beat west brom at home, they followed up by losing to west ham. they went ahead at home to 10 man arsenal to move in front of us and couldn’t even see the game out. 

of course in the grand scheme of things we won by miles. but every opportunity they did have (and arsenal) they couldn’t take. that’s a lack of steel and for want of a better phrase, a huge lack of bottle. it’s easy to win games and play great football when you’re ten points behind but every time they got close they flapped it. 

Arsenal bottled chasing us a lot more than Spurs did.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Arsenal bottled chasing us a lot more than Spurs did.

marginally yer. but arsenal have also won a lot of trophies in the last few decades. spurs haven’t, which is why they get the bottling tag probably more than anyone else. 

theyll both think they should've won the league when we did, but when you add that to the “put the pressure on” the year after, to what is it, 8 straight semi final defeats (?), to what they did in the champions league the last two years, it all adds up. 

spurs can batter most teams on their day, but pretty much never when it matters.  

6 hours ago, Gerard said:

Agree with your thoughts/sentiments

But they are Not a Provinzial Club,they are in a catchment area,also have a wide audience

that spreads ITS Web wide over the World,even  before social Media.To be fair they have

a good traditional History. In the past when they reached a Semi-Final or final,they

Won it 99% of the time.  So the OTT amount of Videos,is there Marketing dept. 

Correctly being annyoyingly smart.

Plus they do have a catchment of Journalist,ex-players who are bias every Week,every Session,

To annyoying proportions. It Hurts to say...but they do Play  Nice/good Football,and are a Cut

above of Our reality own Ambitions..and consistently.

They have a Couple of Players,that Seen to annoy.

I dont Count Kane in that,He is a great English Player who has developed tremendously.

In Our Shirt,He was Young and building/developing His skills.Plus even then,there were

times even from this Brunch of Fans,that delighted at His good Moments.

If WE were Not so successfull,in the Last few Seasons,Spurs would have

drew in alot of City Fans. From the top 6 Clubs they are financialy the ones,

who have the less clout,but do use what they have,quite wisely.

A Couple of Their Fans go Off the Richter Scale,and Show the world what

a Group of dickHeads they have ..They do however have good/better Forums....

but Fighting-Cock is a Sess Pit of arrogance and degensrates in their Mist.

By the way "Mist" in German is Shit.

That Forum dios have fair commentators,but even taking my naive Attitude

towards Life,they are in the minority.

I do ASK , implore, our members,to seek out the better Spurs Forums, Than use

FC as some Measure of true thoughts and opinions around the neigbourhood

of "bowbells"...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1