Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

Just now, lgfualol said:

Funny everyone is like "I DUNT CARE HOW WE PLAY AS LONG AS WE GIVE TEAMS A GOOD GAME - I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED"

We then proceed to give a team a great entertaining game and all the players are now shit and whatnot.

Plenty of posts that we were going to lose the last two by record scores yet we've scored 6 and played well in both.

This result isn't the issue, the six winless home games and Palace are the problems.

2 minutes ago, melrose said:

Of course it is ... he picks the side

But he did not sign these players. If he brings in new defenders  and we are still shit, then it is his fault

End to end game, We’re shambolic at the back tho today.

game of mistakes for both teams in defence

starting to get the basics wrong this half, losing possession way to easily and sloppy passing.

Good game for the neutral tho.

Just now, SheppyFox said:

Oh **** off, they were shit when we were winning, just convenient for my argument that pea head Gray was involved.

Twat.

Shit when we were winning? What ****ing game you watching, we missed several other chances.

Nacho should have scored then.

Think our defensive issues are more out of the way we’re playing this game.

With players with the pace to get back in position this could work, but Fuchs and Wes have lost their pace so when we’re hit on the break there looks like so much space to play behind our back line.

Just now, mozartfox said:

But he did not sign these players. If he brings in new defenders  and we are still shit, then it is his fault

But he's still picking Morgan ahead of Dragovic. What does he see that a lot of us clearly don't?

Morgan's finished.

• Like 1