Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Jamie Vardy

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Anothe fantastic season from this man in a fairly average side. Scores some incredible goals and is our most important player. We must keep hold of him!

What’s his final tally for the season?

Finished with 20 in the league I believe 

• Thanks 2

Got to be my favourite LCFC player ever. 20 goals in a team that has been as bad as we have been this calendar year is top class. Had this guy gone to Arsenal I have no doubt he would be one of the top scorers in the league. That second goal with his "weaker" left foot was just ridiculous. Just imagine how many he would get if we gave him more than 1 or 2 chances a game!?

Every team dreams of having a 20 goal a season front man, and we have one! That's something to build on. And most encouraging of all, the link up between him and Nacho in the last 2 games has been great! I think that both will score a lot more goals next season. (I like to be optimistic!)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Love the guy. Dread to think where we'd be without him. 20 goals, living mostly off scraps, unbelievable.

Without him we'd probably scrapping against other relegation candidates - he’s that crucial to us.

i hear he’s after a new deal. IMO they should absolutely give him one.

• Like 2