Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Jamie Vardy

10 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

I think he should be saved for use against Belgium who are more likely to play a high line where Vardy can thrive and won’t stick 10 behind the ball

This. Tunisia were backs to the wall. Against any side that wants to press England, Vardy will be the right man to bring on. It's important to see that objectively when it comes to England, because nothing feels worse than him being poorly rated for playing in a system that doesn't suit him. Buzzing for Maguire though.

• Like 1

Glad we won. Sterling needs to be benched and i dont care what people say vardy should be ahead of everyone else but kane.

Bringing vardy on late when teams are parking the bus is tough (although its vardy and i trust in him). Think id rather see rashford coming on for vardy in the 60th of we arent winning.

• Like 1

The game was crying out for Kane to drop deeper and Vardy to come on and terrify their defence. 

Concerned that we won't see Vardy at all this World Cup, as I think Southgate prefers Rashford and Welbeck over him. 

I just want him to get a fair chance and what a dream it would be for him to score in a World Cup :wub:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, W88DY said:

I would of thought that Southgate will rotate the squad so perhaps Vardy will play Sunday and save Kane for Belgium ?

To be honest Kane's confidence will be sky high it would be too risky to rest him after tonight, I'd rather Kane play Sunday against Panama... win and qualify for the next stage and then rest him in the Belgium game on view of the knockout stages. 

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 2