Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Jamie Vardy

Amazing contribution to LCFC, amazing player, not just the goals he scores but also hes better player technically then people give him credit for.

Hand up who thought he was rubbish and should have gone after his first championship campaign.

I happy to admit the boy has proved me wrong! 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

Clearly wouldn’t work. He has no space for England as it is nevermind with Kane up there with too. Vardy has to be the main forward.

maybe it would work against the better teams, either way the two top English goalscorers both taking 20 in the league each should be starting regardless if one don't fit

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

maybe it would work against the better teams, either way the two top English goalscorers both taking 20 in the league each should be starting regardless if one don't fit

England expect the forward to drop back etc, it only has a negative effect on Vardys game. sadly it’s a setup made for Kane not Vardy 

1 hour ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Without him we'd probably scrapping against other relegation candidates - he’s that crucial to us.

i hear he’s after a new deal. IMO they should absolutely give him one.

Absolutely he should! Stay with us for another 2-3 years, then head off to the USA for a last paycheck, or even go down one division to play for his beloved Wednesday.

People who think pace is the only thing he has going for him just don't watch him play. His movement, anticipation and all round finishing are fantastic. This season he's even improved his ability to play in others. Pure class! I honestly think he has a bit of Shearer in him, in that his finishing and positioning are such that he doesn't need just his pace to finish and could end up scoring 10-20 goals for a few more seasons yet.

• Like 3

I feel bad that we lost today but I'd feel a lot worse if Jamie had got injured and was set to miss his only chance of playing in a World Cup.

Also, his reaching 20 PL goals for the season was a nice consolation.

Our talisman. Our hero.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Albert said:

6 yrs ago he was playing non league football! 5 yrs ago he wanted to go back to a lower league because he didn’t think he was good enough for the Championship!

Since then he’s gone onto winning the Premiership, break the consecutive game goal record, score 20+ goals in 2 Prem seasons & established himself as an International player not to mention the effort, fight & spirit he adds to the team! 

What an incredible story & what an incredible player. Our greatest striker ever! 

Absolutely 100% correct Sir. He has to be unequivocally our greatest ever player IMO.

His finishes today were absolute quality. Southgate simply has to find a way to have Vardy and Kane on the pitch at the same time. They’re the only two players we have that other countries will genuinely fear. 

• Like 1

Looks to be a little out of date, but it's no coincidence that Vardy has the best shots to goals ratio out of the top 4 scorers this season.

Vardy is the most clinical finisher in the league, and that's a fact. Never thought I'd be saying that about a Leicester player.

Capture.PNG

If Vardy stays here for another 2-3 years I honestly think he'll go down as our greatest ever player. 

Its got to be someone from the title winnng season and I still think his style of play has the biggest effect on how we play than anyone 

Just glad that Iheanacho is starting to become a regular threat and believe that he'll replace him as the club's key striker.

Vardy's success story feels like a one in a million, and really hope he gets given a good opportunity at the World Cup as that competition is a different dream for any footballer to participate in.

If it was down to me then next season he'd be captain. 

Out of all the players in our squad he is the one that fans can relate to the most coming from a working class background and being full of passion. The way he plays flying into tackles and constantly winding up the opposition is exactly how any fan would play given the opportunity. 

As for the World Cup he needs to start for England. The sooner Southgate realises Vardy is the man for big ocassions the better. 

• Like 1

Saw a few predicted England starting 11 for the first WC games. All had Rashford over Vardy to partner Kane. It probably will happen and it's a ludicrous decision. Which elite footballing country would've a bit part striker over a man who was only out scored by Mo Salah and Harry Kane (he is on par win Aguero). What sort of reasoning would be behind such a dumbass decision if it happened.

• Like 1