Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Who Do You Want As Manager Next Season

Who Would You Want as Manager if Given the Choice  

301 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want as manager next season assuming they would sign?

• Puel
    • Benitez
    • Wagner
    • Dyche
    • Hughton
    • None of the above

If Claude was going, I would have thought he would have already been sacked. But then again we usually cock these things up, I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up sacking him in about 3 weeks time, it took us about a month to appoint Shakey permanently last summer.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

If Claude was going, I would have thought he would have already been sacked. But then again we usually cock these things up, I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up sacking him in about 3 weeks time, it took us about a month to appoint Shakey permanently last summer.

This doesnt seem to bother people that want Puel out.

Imagine sacking him and then securing a contract with Pardew 2 weeks before the new season

I think whether you like Puel or not, personally I don't, but the thing is what reason do the owners have to get rid of him 47 points 9th place, its an improvement on last season,so they are probably quite happy with that. i think they will expect improvements and he will tell them he can deliver, so i think come start of the season with hopefully new quality players bought in we'll all be giving him a second chance, so why don't we just stop asking question.

9 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

I think whether you like Puel or not, personally I don't, but the thing is what reason do the owners have to get rid of him 47 points 9th place, its an improvement on last season,so they are probably quite happy with that. i think they will expect improvements and he will tell them he can deliver, so i think come start of the season with hopefully new quality players bought in we'll all be giving him a second chance, so why don't we just stop asking question.

47 points and 9th is only a positive if we look like building on it. We don't. Those home games against Stoke, Swansea, Newcastle, Southampton, West Ham and Bournemouth were awful, you can accept a few bad games but 6 home games in a row we were toothless add in losing 5-0 to Palace and surrendering any hope of a Europa League place to Burnley so easily it becomes unforgivable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Weird, last time I looked we had a manager that the owners were happy with?

Hmm it’s becoming increasingly more apparently he might be here to stay but I think the football might be better under Susan Wheelan if we could see fit just to give her a go?

1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Eddie Howe would be my first choice

Dyche possibly if not 

Dyche has his faults...allowed players to take their eye off the ball.....a pathetic 2 points from 15 to finish:(:(

Gifting a win to a team like Bournemouth is a relegation pointer for next season!!!

Edited by lancyclaret

Wagner, Dyche and Rafa all play pragmatic boring football. Anyone who wants them will be suicidal after watching 6 months of football from those managers. 

"Puel plays boring football, let's get Rafa or Wagner in."

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1