Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Jack Wilshere - signs for WHU 3 year contract

More likely to join west ham or everton then us, would be a cracking addition if we could keep him fit, but with silva only having half a season under his belt, we can expect to see more from him next season, ndidi goes straight into the starting 11 regardless as hes the closest thing to Kante in the prem, and I wouldn't really want to see iborra dropped, as I think alot of our bad performances came when after he got injured, so where would Wilshere fit in? 

Seeing him in a Leicester shirt would be the equivalent of Wise wearing one.

I don't know what he brings to the game now. He has no pace and frequently pushes the ball too far, this means he gets injured due to him stretching. And he has only scored 7 goals in his career and he is such a hateful individual.

mix of kante/drinkwater

The Kante comparison isn't so obvious but what I mean is they both carry the ball forwards well.

While he has the passing ability of drinkwater if not better.

With these kinda opportunities, it eithers goes very well or as bad as we could imagine, i'd take the risk.

It’s a no brainier from a footballing aspect as he offers much of what we’re missing but he has a medical condition which means he is always going to be struggling to stay fit. It depends what his demands are re total contract cost.  If he doesn’t want a s/o fee then you may judge that 15/20 games a season is worth 120k/week over four years (25mill total). Remember we paid approx 15m + 12m wages  for players who were unproven in this league so there isn’t a big difference. 

I expect that West Ham will pay him more than we will. I doubt he would want to move his family to the northwest if he has the option of staying in London. 

Sicknote would be a good signing for us but realistically he would never come here!. on his day he is a world beating midfielder but has suffered for many years with consistant injuries. he has gotten really stale at Arsenal and he is in his comfort zone there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Linked in The Sun

Would have thought the "underwhelming" tag indicates the wish for him to stay at Arsenal and a bit of haggling going on over a  contract. A fully fit Wilshere would get into most sides but there lies the problem. We will be linked with plenty this summer and sadly just because we are linked with a player that does not mean the club has actually shown any interest