Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Jack Wilshere - signs for WHU 3 year contract

Surprised about the negativity of some

Combines craft with hard work and a bit of edge. Hes an excellent player. Would definitely take him

• Like 1

He's a good player and would probably start for us but he's nowhere near as good as the media make him out to be.

Dined off of being "the next best thing" and "if he wasn't injury prone..." for years.

He's certainly not good enough to be starting every game for a side that has ambitions for top 4.

39 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He's a good player and would probably start for us but he's nowhere near as good as the media make him out to be.

Dined off of being "the next best thing" and "if he wasn't injury prone..." for years.

He's certainly not good enough to be starting every game for a side that has ambitions for top 4.

By the time we reach the top four we'll play his grand-sons. And that's being optimistic.

Edited by ZeGuy

18 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

By the time we reach the top four we'll play his grand-sons. And that's being optimistic.

I'm talking about the title of the article saying that he's being urged to stay at Arsenal.

10 hours ago, Bazly said:

It'd just be one additional wheelchair beside the pitch. When he did the loan spell at Burnley he was injured most of the time. Be big wages to watch a player sit down.

When he was 18, Wilshere was lined up to go on loan at Burnley but went to Bolton instead.

It’s a real tough call with Jack.

He really could go 2 ways, 1. End up a player constantly on and off the injury table through next season

2. Have a pre season and regain his fitness becoming a very shrewd signing.

I don’t know which it would be to be honest.

I do feel Arsenal’s style of play with the ball suits him more, as he just does short busts of speed.

Where as we press more and as we have less possession, he would have to do more distance in our central midfield and I don’t think he would be up to the task on a regular basis.

Very good player when fit but it all feels a bit 'Dennis Wise-ish' to me for some reason. 

Plus he's made of biscuits which is not ideal when the guy would be one of, if not the highest earner at the club.

Avoid.