Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Jack Wilshere - signs for WHU 3 year contract

I've always thought he is an incredibly overrated player.

I suppose on a free and with something to prove he could add value, but I think with Maddison coming in and a number of other midfield options that it's not someone we need. Reckon he will go to Everton.

I have always liked him actually but will he ever be consistently fit and available?  On a free I'd take him but not sure he would be a guaranteed starter and doubt he would want to come as a squad player.  Hope he manages to settle somewhere and get back to near his best.  

He'll go to West Ham.

They'll claim it makes them a huge club.

He'll play shit in 9 out of 10 games.

The one game he does play well, the media will suggest he should be selected for England / Arsenal have regretted their decision to sell.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Hoping that we avoid Wilshere, historically too many injuries....he'd just become another Mendy :unsure:

Because Mendy has a similar or even longer injury history than Wilshere. lol Deary me.

• Like 1

second best thing about signing maddy is that FTers will stop wanting us to sign this dick. Maybe he'll get a team in the championship, so he can look like an older Grealish.

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

Hoping that we avoid Wilshere, historically too many injuries....he'd just become another Mendy :unsure:

I'm not sure whether this is one of those 'facts' that are not quite true.

Apparently, he played 38 games last year.