Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Jack Wilshere - signs for WHU 3 year contract

1 hour ago, Buce said:

I'm not sure whether this is one of those 'facts' that are not quite true.

Apparently, he played 38 games last year.

Hence my coverall use of "historically"....

I think he'll go to Crystal Palace.

Never lived up to the hype around him as youngster and has had major career setbacks but I still think he'd be a good signing for us, especially on a free transfer. Don't like the bloke at all though.

7 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Perfect replacement for James in the treatment room you mean?

He does have a terrible injury record but he played a fair few games last year. He seems to have lost weight he looks much fitter now. 

He is a good player that if he could stay fit would be a good option. Much better than king and James in my opinion.

I'd say snap him up, but worried that would put him out for the season.....

Seriously though, if we can get Musa and Slimani off the books, would rather have Wilshere eating up that wage. If he plays 25 games next season, it will be more than those 2 put together. 

Its a no from me. Guy is being released by Arsenal - they're not even offering him a reduced wage contract to keep him in the squad, so if there is a general love fest amongst pundits that he has talent, it could only be that he cant be relied on, whether medically or personality.

27 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Reported £100k a week offer rejected 

He was reviewing a contract on a reduced wage (above) but was told by Emery that his pitch time at Arsenal would be limited. So didn't necessarily reject the wage offered.