Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Premier League 2018/9 Fixtures - (Released 14th June)

31 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Released on 14th June. 

I'm going for Man United away as first game, followed by Southampton at home. 

Boy you're gonna look silly if you turn up at Old Trafford and they're playing Brighton....

• Like 1

Would people like a hard start to the season and a relitively easy fixtures to finish. or a relitivly easy start to the season with diffficult fixtures at the end of the season. we really need to hit the ground running and get of to a good start next season.

As always, I'll hope for a home game against a side that is already in the divison but not a top 6 side and not a promoted side either.

A home game against a Huddersfield or Southampton, for example.

51 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Would people like a hard start to the season and a relitively easy fixtures to finish. or a relitivly easy start to the season with diffficult fixtures at the end of the season. we really need to hit the ground running and get of to a good start next season.

after a tournament, I always think its good to get the big teams early on.

• Like 2

I’m always at the conclusion we have to play each team home and away so order is sorta irrelevant. However last year I felt we came off abit bad as we seemed to play a lot of the big boys in our opening games. Which left us looking up the table. 

I would happier if this year it was more mixed up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I’m always at the conclusion we have to play each team home and away so order is sorta irrelevant. However last year I felt we came off abit bad as we seemed to play a lot of the big boys in our opening games. Which left us looking up the table. 

I would happier if this year it was more mixed up. 

I agree, I don't attach too much importance to it.

Little things can go your way that help I think. Playing a big team at home after a long arduous champions league trip helps a lot. I think a lack of early sundays helps too.

Perhaps as well, around the Christmas period meeting a couple of clubs who cant rotate their team might help too.

• Like 1