Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Allardyce gone - Shaky, Walsh and NP available?

13 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

ahh i see what you mean, you mean when Leicester formed the greatest escape the premier league has ever seen.

the foundations the NP made for Leicester made us go on to win the league. this was still implemented the premier league winning season.

the following season when things went tits up was when CR changed all back room staff, diets training tactics.

so explain with which manager did we really go backwards with? 

Pearson did an amazing job for us but CR won the Premier not Pearson, personally I don’t think we’d of won the Premiership with Nige in charge but it’s all a matter of opinion, the stars aligned that season for us, CR was perfect for that one season.

2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Pearson did an amazing job for us but CR won the Premier not Pearson, personally I don’t think we’d of won the Premiership with Nige in charge but it’s all a matter of opinion, the stars aligned that season for us, CR was perfect for that one season.

no i agree with what your saying CR was the man in charge but even he admitted that he didn't implement him self and change anything that NP built on many occasions.

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Watching np strangle our favourite ref after sending vardy of against West ham would have been fun though 

I love the bloke, but I just don't think he'd even fancy it personally. He clearly didn't handle the spotlight very well and looked uncomfortable at this level. I don't think it'd be good for his health.

I think all three will be reunited as part of a strategic unit overseeing King Power football operations covering LCFC and Leuven. Can't seem to find it but I'm sure I read somewhere that Pearson's role is more than just manager for Leuven and he's acting in sort of advisory capacity for King Power football operations. 

8 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

The bond he had with that team was absolutely solid - it's absolutely 100% obvious why they've wanted him back ever since. 

He gave them the platform and the tools (sport science, sport psychologist) and the environment to achieve things they didn't think as individuals would be possible. 

As Babylon has said - he lost the plot a little but **** me that was a lot of pressure and he was made out to be completely unhinged by journalists who didn't like him because he took no shit from anyone. 

You've literally got to be a total idiot to let his few slip-ups in demeanour taint your memory of this man.

Legend.

The definitive post on NP right here.

The question is, If Pearsons son hadn't have got caught being rimmed by a couple of prossies on film in a hotel owned by the owners, incidentally, you don't go out on the streets and pay prossies to come to your room , you ring down for service and they sought it out for you (so i'm told), would He, Walsh and Shakey still be at the club?

Too many manager threads now. Puel is our manager, back him. Let him build his squad. I believe he'll get things right he just needs time, you know just like Pearson did. Everything was pleasant under Pearson straight away and he didn't build his squad overnight.

Pearson is a legend, no doubt about it, what he did for us what unbelievable (twice) and I am as a big NP fan what you can meet but I don't want him back again. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

The question is, If Pearsons son hadn't have got caught being rimmed by a couple of prossies on film in a hotel owned by the owners, incidentally, you don't go out on the streets and pay prossies to come to your room , you ring down for service and they sought it out for you (so i'm told), would He, Walsh and Shakey still be at the club?

I think so. I don't think we would have won the league but we would definitely have made progress and would probably be where Burnley are now. 

33 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

With Pearson, maybe we won't got that epl trophy 

But without him, surely we won't have. 

Just watch what happened after ranieri were really in charge season later. 

• Like 1

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

I think so. I don't think we would have won the league but we would definitely have made progress and would probably be where Burnley are now. 

League position probably, but i think Burnley's league position is a one off simply because it's not the fact they're any good, it's the fact there are a dozen worse teams than them this season. I think, under Pearson we would be strong enough to be in Europe on a regular basis.

10 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

incidentally, you don't go out on the streets and pay prossies to come to your room , you ring down for service and they sought it out for you (so i'm told),

not that I have any personal experience :dry: but I know that you can indeed pick up women of the night in bars / lap-dance clubs and pay them to come back to your hotel in most asian countries. 

Just now, lifted*fox said:

not that I have any personal experience :dry: but I know that you can indeed pick up women of the night in bars / lap-dance clubs and pay them to come back to your hotel in most asian countries. 

Yes, but the special hotels do it for you, part of the service. Apparently. 

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Yes, but the special hotels do it for you, part of the service. Apparently. 

you've just gotta hope you've got someone with good taste in women on the reception desk then :D