Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Allardyce gone - Shaky, Walsh and NP available?

4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Yes, but the special hotels do it for you, part of the service. Apparently.

yes i have seen them.... they have this sign above the entrance door 

images1.jpeg

Edited by hackenbacker
picture

46 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

no i agree with what your saying CR was the man in charge but even he admitted that he didn't implement him self and change anything that NP built on many occasions.

He may have said that but it's rubbish, tactics and formations changed a fair bit under Ranieri.

17 minutes ago, Hanan96 said:

With Pearson, maybe we won't got that epl trophy 

But without him, surely we won't have. 

Just watch what happened after ranieri were really in charge season later. 

I think CR was really in charge when we won the league, but I’m not taking anything away from Pearson theyll

both go down in history as great Leicester managers.

• Like 1

A excellent LCFC manager, the right man at the right time....., now is not that time!

I think the owner will feel a little stupid employing for the 3rd time, and then sacking him for the third time as all managers get sacked.

I prefer that we look forward, not backwards....although Pearson as DoF appeals to me. I don't want to see Walsh back here after he was so quick to abandon ship without letting women and children go first. Shakespeare maybe in a training assistant capacity.

Best to see what NP can do with another year or two at Leuven.  Where by all accounts he’s happy, and by no account is he out of his depth.  If he actually wants another go at this level (does anybody know that he does?), he'll have to succeed at that project.

Maybe he's satisfied to be in a beautiful city doing the job he enjoys and excels at (building and coaching up a squad and direct support infrastructure), and glad to be rid of the burdensome "other side" of the job of PL manager?  Which was obviously something he didn't adjust to.  Not to mention this club now has expectations an order of magnitude higher than it did for Pearson I or II, which would only make that "other side" worse.

2 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

If this happens I will do cartwheels outside the KP wearing nothing but blue nipple tassles and NP style big white Reeboks.

and a sock. welded onto your nob with ejaculate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

ahh i see what you mean, you mean when Leicester formed the greatest escape the premier league has ever seen.

the foundations the NP made for Leicester made us go on to win the league. this was still implemented the premier league winning season.

the following season when things went tits up was when CR changed all back room staff, diets training tactics.

so explain with which manager did we really go backwards with? 

It was Pearson that led us to need to perform the great escape in the first place, not denying he did a great deal for this club but let's not forget we were utter dogshit under him for 75% of that season.

It may have been his foundation but Ranieri did more tactically than Pearson ever could and that is why we won the league, along with every player staying fit and playing out of their skin too to be fair.

2 hours ago, Outfox the Fox said:

With Allardyce leaving Everton, I guess Shakespeare will now be out of a job. All the talk over the last couple of months, is that Walsh will be replaced as Everton's Director of Football by the PSV Technical Director. Nige already works for the Thais. What are the chances of a return for the 'Triumvirate'?!

The chances are..........hmmmmm............nil.

49 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

Stop living in the past and move on, thank you. 

A lot of people said that in 2011 too. Thank god we ignored them.

We are living proof that you can find a solution in the past which takes the club forward. Our title win was the eventual consequence of us understanding this.

If we reunited NP, Walsh and Shaky with a view to being more effective at building for the future, then that wouldn't be a conservative or backward-thinking decision at all. Pearson is one of the most radical managers you'll find.

I have my own reservations - is he still up for the rough-and-tumble of the PL? Could we reunite the three of them? Shouldn't Puel be given a little longer? Is there the faint possibility of finding someone who has more experience of forging a top six side? - but simply saying 'stop living in the past' is hardly an argument.

• Like 1