Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

England Squad Announced

Personally think it's a joke that Kane is captain. Just cos he's apparently our best player he should be captain? Mahrez is Leicesters best player but we certainly wouldn't want him as captain. Kane is a good player but he's not a leader and can barely string a sentence together. Personally I'd have gone with Kyle walker. Hes likely to play every game, is very experienced and seems to be very vocal on the pitch when I've seen him. Think we'd have been better leaving Kane to do his job of scoring goals rather than him being captain   

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bryn said:

This is ****ing brilliant, this is Bob Mortimer isn't it? What's it from?

He does lots of stuff for something called Athletico Mince. I'm a big fan of Mortimer, he posts Mince news on twitter sometimes.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but the upcoming friendly against Nigeria could potentially see 5 leicester players on the pitch at the same time. Anyone know if that would be a club record for an international game? I'd assume it will be.

I wonder if Mason Mount will kick on rather than fade away like Lewis Baker.  Both had comparably good records at Vitesse, but Baker hasn't kicked on and did nothing on loan at Middlesbrough.  

Edit: Admittedly, there's still plenty of time for Baker to fulfill his potential.

Edited by breadandcheese
  • Like 1

On 17/05/2018 at 06:45, Alf Bentley said:

Bloke bottom left and bloke far right have got to be his brothers, surely?

Unless he's some sort of narcissist who chooses mates who look like him.....and that doesn't sound like our Harry - comes across as a mature, grounded lad.

They have to be don't they?

I thought he was far right till you posted!!!!

On 23/05/2018 at 11:18, TiffToff88 said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but the upcoming friendly against Nigeria could potentially see 5 leicester players on the pitch at the same time. Anyone know if that would be a club record for an international game? I'd assume it will be.

Algeria-Nigeria had 4 on the pitch at the same time (although 5 played in the game). http://www.espn.co.uk/football/lineups?gameId=464049

Just now, Bert said:

I don't get your point? 

Theyre bringing him up in a completely unrelated article to insinuate a correlation between him having a gun tattood onto his leg and a tragic stabbing.

I cant understand how you couldnt get that to be honest :P The article could be fake looking around anyway, I cant find a solid source of it

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 18:29, Phube said:

DeNbjmnXcAEoKGG?format=jpg&name=large

Do you think Ali is like “Who’s the chap on my right?”

Looks like Dele, Walker and Trippier are finding the two Harry's speech crotch grabbingly good.

Edited by Tuna
  • Haha 1