Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Deal with Adidas confirmed and home shirt revealed

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

£55 is pretty much the standard rate for a football shirt now and despite us pricing shirts  at the going rate, you can guarantee people will bloody moan every year lol

I don't care what other clubs charge.

All I know is that £55 for a football kit is a rip off considering the shite materials and cheap labour Adidas will use.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I don't care what other clubs charge.

All I know is that £55 for a football kit is a rip off considering the shite materials and cheap labour Adidas will use.

Nobody is forced to buy it, you're free to spend your £55 elsewhere

17 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Not really the point, is it?

If I want one, then I have to pay £55 for it. Which is a rip off.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

£55 is pretty much the standard rate for a football shirt now and despite us pricing shirts  at the going rate, you can guarantee people will bloody moan every year lol

25 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

The problem with your reasoning is that British football clubs operate in a very unique bubble within a larger capitalist system. 

Unlike every other market, supporters of clubs can’t simply ‘spend their money elsewhere’. Therefore if we feel a 10% increase in the price of a replica shirt is unfair, given the economic climate within which the club is operating, then supporters have a right to voice this as most aren’t going to decide to opt for a Burton Albion shirt instead because it represents better value for money. 

Edited by rn9013

2 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Hmm 

Not bad LCFC but I speak for all the people here when I tell you that what we are missing is some attire in a sort of manly military green colour, y’know a bit like Juventus...

AZ8711_43_detail.jpg?sh=840&strip=false&