Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

Been watching Derby v Ipswich. The quality on show was horrendous. Both teams couldn't pass water. Then Derby got two quick goals to kill the game. Good long-ranger from Ledley then a set-piece from Lawrence.

Still not convinced by Derby under Lampard, though they have enough quality in the likes of Ledley, Lawrence, Mount and Bennet to drag them through most games. Still interested to see how Marriott does too, he scored shed loads at Peterborough. 

Shteve and QPR are looking like they're bound for relegation already.

Not having been able to sign top prospects this season due to the financial irregularities certainly hasn't helped, either.

Four games, 0 points, -10 goal difference.

How times have changed.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Shteve and QPR are looking like they're bound for relegation already.

Not having been able to sign top prospects this season due to the financial irregularities certainly hasn't helped, either.

Four games, 0 points, -10 goal difference.

How times have changed.

QPR deserve everything they get by employing that fraudster as their manager. He’s a modern day Sven. Living off past glories.

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

QPR deserve everything they get by employing that fraudster as their manager. He’s a modern day Sven. Living off past glories.

I assumed you meant Redknapp but, on re-reading your post, you probably mean McClaren. Either way, it does serve them right. Redknapp, with hindsight, was a truly awful manager. He got some teams playing well but the overspending at those clubs was out of control and the likes of QPR and Portsmouth are still paying a heavy price. No wonder the major clubs have moved away from managers controlling transfers. Firstly, managers will keep spending until they are stopped and secondly, as we all know, it was incredibly open to abuse of the system for financial gain.

I don't like to compare challenges and I maintain that Vardy's was a red card, but how on earth has Kodjia got away with just a yellow for that tackle on the Brentford defender!? Clearly losing the physical battle, nowhere near the ball, scrapes his studs down the back of the defender's left leg and he ends up rolling on his ankle. Definitely endangers an opponent...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't like to compare challenges and I maintain that Vardy's was a red card, but how on earth has Kodjia got away with just a yellow for that tackle on the Brentford defender!? Clearly losing the physical battle, nowhere near the ball, scrapes his studs down the back of the defender's left leg and he ends up rolling on his ankle. Definitely endangers an opponent...

Could have easily been red. So much depends on the refs opinion.

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He stamps into it a bit too.

The irony is that if that had have been Vardy, John Moss would’ve sent him off. 

Edited by Nickfosse

10 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

My bad, lee Hendrie has assured me it’s not a red card, just a clumsy centre forwards challenge...mmmmmm

Fvck me Hendrie is a poor mans Don Goodman, both challenges were dreadful and hopefully both players get retrospective punishment

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Fvck me Hendrie is a poor mans Don Goodman, both challenges were dreadful and hopefully both players get retrospective punishment

Kodija can’t sadly cos he was booked.

when you see Moss being this lenient and then reflect on the sendings off we’ve had from him, you realise he really does fuching hate us ?

• Like 1