Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Ricardo Pereira Signs For Leicester

Just now, Beechey said:

He's not comparing, they're obviously trying to find out how to mitigate the loss of Riyad's input.

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

I'm seeing how he can help fill Riyad's contributions. They're obviously very different players.

It was a direct comparison though on goals and assists! And Beechey It will improve the offensive and defensive part of the right side whether it's Riyad or a replacement further forward!

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

What bothers me most about this signing is that it may convince Mahrez to stay now there's a mobile class act behind him on the right.....:rolleyes:

It would be great if he did - even the Porto fans have mentioned how good that combination could be. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

But players don’t like Puel, he bores them in training. There’s no way one of his previous players would go near him? 

:whistle:

...... There are always players who like their manager and some which do not, that is common at all clubs. The fact that we went for him now is a pointer to his previous relationship with Puel. 

2 hours ago, norwichfox said:

What bothers me most about this signing is that it may convince Mahrez to stay now there's a mobile class act behind him on the right.....:rolleyes:

...... He has to go........ and go now!! 

Can't be doing with another window of him looking to leave and no one matching our valuation. Drop his price and move on, this towing and froing helps no one!! 

• Like 1

This place is jokes sometimes, I swear. 

We sign a highly regarded RB who, by the looks of things could have gone to many big clubs and has sent opposition fans into a frenzy of 'wtf, Leicester?'; apparently down to his relationship with Puel and some people still won't give the guy a bit of credit. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, weller54 said:

How about this bloke? 

Tristan-Lambright-streaker-e1510599639735.jpg

17 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

told you before Weller I'm not Interested in men, that's Webbo's thing

So why did you post it twice lol lol It's ok doc no one will think any different of you. It's not the 60/70's it's safe if you feel the need to come out. lol  lol 

• Haha 3