Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Ricardo Pereira Signs For Leicester

Having watched a lot of this lad at Porto, this signing is really exciting. Just hope he can continue his form and get better with us. We've come a long way from signing Ryan McGivern on loan to acquiring one of the most sought out defenders across Europe. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

So why did you post it twice lol lol It's ok doc no one will think any different of you. It's not the 60/70's it's safe if you feel the need to come out. lol  lol 

They've cropped the picture. In the original Singhy was chasing him. If you look carefully you can just see his foreskin.

• Haha 3

Good early signing and a position we badly need someone.

It does suggest that Puel is staying, so I am going to drink a lot over the summer and watch loads of this lad at the World Cup and hopefully forget about  Palace, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Swansea etc and give old Poo-hell my full backing.

We saw glimpses of how good we could be under him, but far too many horror shows. A few more signings like this and a strong pre-season and I will be well up for next season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

I see he's not first choice for Portugal. A bit disappointing that we probably won't see much of him in the WC. 

Your fooking kidding me Cedric is ahead of this chump..........man that has taken the shine of this signing, :jawdrop:

9 hours ago, sylofox said:

So why did you post it twice lol lol It's ok doc no one will think any different of you. It's not the 60/70's it's safe if you feel the need to come out. lol  lol 

I'm so happy all is out in the open, finally me and Webbo (my bitch) can be open about our relationship. :ulloa: 

• Haha 1

On 20/05/2018 at 12:03, Foxxed said:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/120763/Show/Ricardo-Pereira

2 goals and 6 assists last season. Assume he'll get 1 goal and 4 assists.

Ryiad was on 13 goals and 10 assists. 12 goals and 6 assists to make up somehow.

I don't think that he's here to replace Mahrez. More like a replacement/second option for Simpson 

9 hours ago, Redouane said:

I don't think that he's here to replace Mahrez. More like a replacement/second option for Simpson 

Obviously not but it's worth seeing how the whole squad can help replace Riyad's contribution.

15 hours ago, Collymore said:

I see he's not first choice for Portugal. A bit disappointing that we probably won't see much of him in the WC. 

There's a growing belief he's going to be their first choice after the season he's had.

• Like 2