Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Ricardo Pereira Signs For Leicester

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

If it's hurting my back you're doing it wrong.

You always say that when we're doing it, I keep telling you, what's wrong with doing positions only normal people.  I know my ancestry is near to where the karmasutra was made but that doesn't mean i can just do all those positions :claude:

14 hours ago, sylofox said:

Seems Dr the Singh and Webbo may want to borrow/hire that from you. Especially if it come with whips chains and handcuffs. lol lol 

Accessories are available directly from Hotel Impala. 

• Haha 1

Porto fans are generally gutted he's gone, one of the most reliable and best right-backs they've ever had. They also appreciate his workrates and his professionalism and wish him well at Leicester.

Some are a bit bitter regarding the relatively low transfer fee (20m Euro/£17m up front and 5m Euro/£4.25m depending on various goalposts along the way).

12% of that fee go straight to Vitoria Guimarães, who hold parts of the player's transfer rights, plus other parties, as well.

The current deal had been initiated in January already with a view to a permanent move by June - how much of that was down to Puel's influence remains to be seen.

Not an overly big sportive loss for them on the whole, though. Maxi Pereira is an experienced right-back and Porto fans speak highly of Dalot who's one of the biggest full-back prospects they've had in years.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Porto fans are generally gutted he's gone, one of the most reliable and best right-backs they've ever had. They also appreciate his workrates and his professionalism and wish him well at Leicester.

Some are a bit bitter regarding the relatively low transfer fee (20m Euro/£17m up front and 5m Euro/£4.25m depending on various goalposts along the way).

12% of that fee go straight to Vitoria Guimarães, who hold parts of the player's transfer rights, plus other parties, as well.

The current deal had been initiated in January already with a view to a permanent move by June - how much of that was down to Puel's influence remains to be seen.

Not an overly big sportive loss for them on the whole, though. Maxi Pereira is an experienced right-back and Porto fans speak highly of Dalot who's one of the biggest full-back prospects they've had in years.

Sporting were gutted Silva and Slimani left too, doesn't really mean much. The standard of the league is pretty poor there. That said he sounds like he has a chance.

20 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Adrien Silva and Ricardo Pereira both started in this game: http://buffstreamz.com/watch/soccer-2.php

12 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Some nice defending from Ricardo just a second ago.

11 minutes ago, StevieB said:

He looks good so far, rapid and uses it well to tackle 

5 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Tunisia can't defend crosses at all, hope Southgate is watching this.

Can we keep this conversation in the appropriate thread?

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Can we keep this conversation in the appropriate thread?

Failing to see how me informing people about the subject matter of the post playing right now is off topic.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Failing to see how me informing people about the subject matter of the post playing right now is off topic.

The thread in the other sub-forum was created four hours ago.

I don't see the point in keeping two threads with the same content running at the same time, especially given the fact that you added your "information" 3 1/2 hours later.

10 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The thread in the other sub-forum was created four hours ago.

I don't see the point in keeping two threads with the same content running at the same time, especially given the fact that you added your "information" 3 1/2 hours later.

You're acting under the assumption every user on this forum has seen that thread which is ridiculous, clearly judging by the replies you also quoted that isn't the case. It's no massive issue regardless to be fair lol

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Beechey said:

You're acting under the assumption every user on this forum has seen that thread which is ridiculous, clearly judging by the replies you also quoted that isn't the case. It's no massive issue regardless to be fair lol

Posting in a thread about a new player signing instead of an already-existing thread discussing his performance in a pre-World Cup game?

Alright. Your logic is flawed. But go ahead.

Besides, I was trying to point you in the direction of said thread.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Posting in a thread about a new player signing instead of an already-existing thread discussing his performance in a pre-World Cup game?

Alright. Your logic is flawed. But go ahead.

Besides, I was trying to point you in the direction of said thread.

Mate, I'd already seen it so I knew the game was on, I was telling people who hadn't seen that thread that our new player was starting. Christ almighty chill out your backseat moderating.

• Like 1