Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Ricardo Pereira Signs For Leicester

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Mate, I'd already seen it so I knew the game was on, I was telling people who hadn't seen that thread that our new player was starting. Christ almighty chill out your backseat moderating.

Then be at least consequential and include a link to that thread. Done.

1 minute ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Reckon he will get the shirt number 2? Like how Iheanacho was able to get 8 from James. 

Doubt it. I thought 8 was free when Iheanacho joined, as James had already opted to change his number.

On 29/05/2018 at 17:27, Finnegan said:

Does he have Ricardo on the back of his shirt? 

If so, I'm totally going to have to get the sexy new away kit printed. Hopefully with olive numbers. 

Fixed.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Man Utd just signed his 19 year old understudy for roughly what we paid for Ricardo.

Porto fans must be beside themselves.

They still have Telles, who is absolute quality. They'll be livid when he goes for £20m though. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Man Utd just signed his 19 year old understudy for roughly what we paid for Ricardo.

Porto fans must be beside themselves.

Bizarre signing by United. They must have seen something in him, but hardly going to make an instant impact, which Man U need. 

Very excited to see our new RB in action. How long has it been since we've been able to say 'our new RB'!? :wub:

32 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Bizarre signing by United. They must have seen something in him, but hardly going to make an instant impact, which Man U need. 

Very excited to see our new RB in action. How long has it been since we've been able to say 'our new RB'!? :wub:

Isn't Darmian on the way out? They need another RB, so getting an incredibly promising youngster isn't too bad at all.

38 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Simpson has done a good job for us over the last few years. But I am excited to see what this new guy can do.

I hope Simpson stays motivated, he will get some game time.

How long is left on Simpson’s contract?

I don’t think he’ll want to play second fiddle to anybody and I’m thinking unless he simply can’t find a comparable salary will exit the club.

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

I don’t think he’ll want to play second fiddle to anybody and I’m thinking unless he simply can’t find a comparable salary will exit the club.

Not sure about that. He was second fiddle to De Laet for quite a while, though that was of course before the title win. Perhaps he’d be less patient now.

I’ve always thought he might make an OK CB, but probably only in a 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

His contract is up ; summer 2019. So is Wes Morgan's, Fuchs, Okazaki & Yohans. 

• Like 1