Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 U23s, Development, U19s etc

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Interesting argument - can I make the ignorant observation- if he is so good, why is he at Luton ???

Pearson's comments about him when he got him to Derby were pretty complimentary for someone who's only been an academy coach.

On 18/10/2018 at 02:31, Stadt said:

I saw Idiakez picking his kids up from school once, shouted his name impulsively and he waved, nice fella.

Tune in at the same time next week for another boring anecdote about former Leicester city employees 

I was with friends and saw Wasyl with his family in the high cross car park once, shouted his name impulsively and he nodded, nice bloke.

Tune in at the same time next week week for another boring anecdote about a former Leicester city employee

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, st albans fox said:

surely there are lots of clubs more attractive than luton ???

i stand by my question but do accept your comment

I understand your comment and agree in part but the logic is slightly flawed in that Yth development is possibly seen as even more important to lower league clubs with limited resources as the development and/or sale is seen as the potential financial lifeblood to these clubs. As such, it is absolutely imperative for their survival that they succeed in the area of Yth development (MK Dons, Coventry, Crewe etc..) and are reliant on good coaches to do so where as the likes of PL clubs such as Chelsea & Arsenal see very little return from the £millions they invest and it doesn't seem to make any difference to their philosophy or strategy

23 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Interesting argument - can I make the ignorant observation- if he is so good, why is he at Luton ???

Perhaps they're the only team to who were willing to have him . They have no U23's management he could "threaten" .

Sorry for that but couldn't resist it .

davieG is there .

52 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Knight, Hughes and Darnell in the u23s now then. All promising. We have to loan out at least one in Jan.

Exactly this, forget about the u23 league now we’re not going to win it anyway. I’d even loan out Hamza and Nduwku. Maybe even Diabate too.

I would prefer it if we loaned out the speed impaired CB's in the first team squad and kept the younger quicker versions.   I am still having nightmares over the Bournemouth game.

22 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Exactly this, forget about the u23 league now we’re not going to win it anyway. I’d even loan out Hamza and Nduwku. Maybe even Diabate too.

Some need to be moved on at best there’s only going to be one opening for a development CB getting in the first team squad same goes for the other positions. We need to create opportunities for the younger players in the u23s as well.

Enjoying the speed, movement and 1 touch football.

Benny our worst player.

Dewsbury Hall will be next year's Harvey Barnes in the Championship.

Shade and Leshabela looking good up front.

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Shade looks talented, didn't we get him from about the 8th tier of English football? 

Decent size too.

Wham doing better this half but all our players have played well apart from Benny.