Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 U23s, Development, U19s etc

6 hours ago, Collymore said:

Why does the Liverpool game make you lose interest?

Bayern are my first team, so the chance to see Leicester vs Bayern was actually pretty cool (even though it's the reserves for both). However, I would rather watch Bayern vs Liverpool XI team.

To answer your question, Liverpool have nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LCFC1996 said:

U23's play Exeter in the PL Cup tonight at 7.

Looks like Lukas Husek (18 year old defender) is training with the first team too, he's the one with 66 on his shorts at the end

Think I remember him being featured on one of the guardian's "one to watch" for each club. He is like 6'6 or something.

• Like 1

Why if we're supposed to be moving towards a more 'passing' game do we continue to lob throw ins as far forward as we can when they more often than not end up with the opposition. We've been doing this for as long as I can remember. Maybe the 1st team struggle to change old habits but surely the u23s should be learning a better more productive way to take throw Ins. It really pisses me off.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, davieG said:

Why if we're supposed to be moving towards a more 'passing' game do we continue to lob throw ins as far forward as we can when they more often than not end up with the opposition. We've been doing this for as long as I can remember. Maybe the 1st team struggle to change old habits but surely the u23s should be learning a better more productive way to take throw Ins. It really pisses me off.

The lack of thought and movement on our throw ins has staggered me for as long as I can remember. 

Its really not hard to coach something different. 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LCFC1996 said:

U23's play Exeter in the PL Cup tonight at 7.

Looks like Lukas Husek (18 year old defender) is training with the first team too, he's the one with 66 on his shorts at the end

Couldn't tell if the video was in slow-mo or not when Matty James was in shot :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1