Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Tommy Robinson

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Yeah but no but... I'm with Strokes to be honest. Lifted was being a bit mischievous. Just because x supports y doesn't mean that y is x. It's unfair and it also does to the remain cause that I personally support. 

He didn't say that though. He literally just used the terms that the march referred to themselves as...  Obviously they don't represent every person who believes in Brexit, there was about 5 of them!  lol 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Buce said:

I completely agree with your wider point but I imagine black kids at Eton are rarer than rocking-horse shit.

You may be right Bucey ...   depends how rare rocking horse sh1t is i suppose ..   :)

315FC10400000578-3454928-image-a-75_1455902191928.jpg

Just now, Countryfox said:

You may be right Bucey ...   depends how rare rocking horse sh1t is i suppose ..   :)

I'm seeing one that I'd describe as black. :huh:

Sharing just one opinion with other people doesn’t mean you share all of their unsavoury opinions. Yeah, some racist bigots voted for Brexit but to tar all those who voted Brexit as racists is a ****ing disgrace. Ditto for Trump. 

Its like saying we should be wary of vegans because Hitler was a vegetarian. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

He didn't say that though. He literally just used the terms that the march referred to themselves as...  Obviously they don't represent every person who believes in Brexit, there was about 5 of them!  lol 

fair enough I just thought I'd help ol' Strokesy out a bit as he's up against it at the moment. 

33 minutes ago, Buce said:

I completely agree with your wider point but I imagine black kids at Eton are rarer than rocking-horse shit.

Actually, if you go to Windsor, you will see dozens of black Etonians. Many moons ago, when I was studying at East Berks college in Windsor, there was a mere handful, if that. Times have changed

People like him appear to want to fight those they detest in order to try and make a name for themselves.

For sure, they've already done that in ways - but it's obviously unethical and such events covered about them recently will hardly make themselves as 'big'/popular on the national political stage and just moronic and simple-minded.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

7 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Actually, if you go to Windsor, you will see dozens of black Etonians. Many moons ago, when I was studying at East Berks college in Windsor, there was a mere handful, if that. Times have changed

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I doubt that very much Buce. The public schools and Oxbridge have many many overseas students.

Fair enough, guys, I'll bow to your greater knowledge.

I thought this from the Daily Mash was quite funny, though:

It’s not our fault they don’t take black kids at Eton, says Oxford

OXFORD University has defended its admissions policy by saying it is powerless to take black students when they have not been educated at Eton.  

Following revelations that one in three Oxford colleges failed to admit a black student in 2015, the university hit out at Eton, Harrow, and Cheltenham Ladies’ College for their ‘inexcusable’ lack of diversity.

A spokesman for the university said: “We would love to see more black students in our quads, and promise by their third year the porters would only aggressively tackle them occasionally.

“But when Eton sends us a pitiful handful of black students, and when so few of even the high-achieving ones come from Buckinghamshire and have two parents who are surgeons, our hands are tied.

“You’ll see a black candidate with a superb academic record but then when it comes to punting, rowing or braying they simply cannot meet the required standard.

“At least the few working-class students we admit each year have a chance of working in comedy, but there’s no hope there for black students when the BBC remains so hideously white.

“It’s such a shame. They could make us look so much better in group photos.”

Edited by Buce

20 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Back bone of this country ! 

84CACFED-541F-4246-A453-90076744FE00.jpeg

The new rule about being polite prevents the appropriate response to this, but your undisguised racist leanings are becoming tiresome.

I'm sure you can find more suitable forums for your bile.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Buce said:

The new rule about being polite prevents the appropriate response to this, but your undisguised racist leanings are becoming tiresome.

I'm sure you can find more suitable forums for your bile.

He's got more posts on his Stormfront account than his eighty two foxestalk profiles combined. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Back bone of this country ! 

84CACFED-541F-4246-A453-90076744FE00.jpeg

Look! a massively bigoted, thick, racist old white man spouting the same bollox rhetoric we’ve heard through the iterations of racist organisations.