Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Tommy Robinson

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You only have to look at the first page of this page of this thread to see it extends beyond Spoiled Liberal White  people on twitter. 

Sorry man. 

Spoiled middle class Neo Liberal white people on Foxestalk.

:claudio:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

The guy broke the law after repeatedely being warned so got what he deserved. 

At the same time he was drawing attention to one of the most horrendous crimes this country has seen in recent years which mainstream media won't report on fear of upsetting certain ethnic minorities. 

Just wondering who you think hasn't reported on it exactly? Who do you class as mainstream media?

I could keep going with the screen shots or links to bbc news or panorama, or dispatches etc.

image.thumb.png.6191625e4b3391d7a42a3629763f983e.png

image.png.e9c6e39f8833133af076e0a0c3e74ac8.png

image.thumb.png.bd6f675894eba4092371adde0fa81cea.png

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Although I don't disagree with you in this instance I think statements like that are very dangerous, who is to say who get a platform and who doesn't? 

Think I might have phrased it badly. I mean that WE shouldn't be providing him a platform at all, like discussing it on here, not that he shouldn't have ANY platform. 

• Like 1

Just now, m4DD0gg said:

At the same time he was drawing attention to one of the most horrendous crimes this country has seen in recent years which mainstream media won't report on fear of upsetting certain ethnic minorities. 

This is so untrue. Its not about upsetting them. 

It's to protect the victims of the case. 

The media can report on it but only when the case has been concluded. 

Regarding the thread, I'm glad pretty much everyone in here can see Yaxley-Lennon for the parasitic weasel he comes across as. He's done more harm than good. He and his supporters think he's some kind of martyr now that he's in jail and it infuriates me. What's more infuriating are his supporters clamouring to his defence while bypassing several facts. Saying he was arrested because there's a vendetta against him or that he's not allowed to do anything. Fvck off is it. He knew exactly what the dangers were when he went to the court case the other day and knew the consequences. Deserves to be in jail purely for the fact of the laws. Surely he also knew that the case would be susceptible to a mistral through his reporting?? 

Also, let's not forget that he should know what this kind of case entails anyway given he was jailed for sexual assault on a 10-year old girl if I remember correctly? 

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Yeah to be fair his involvement in this particular case was about nothing  more than promoting himself and his agenda and looking like a martyr. He was helping nobody but himself

In my experience, that's generally all people like Robinson ever do. 

He's a fame seeking narcissist. Someone in the thread mentioned Hopkins, same thing, I agree with the assertion she probably doesn't even believe half the shit she comes out with. 

Robinson just loves the cult of Robinson. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's a fame seeking narcissist. Someone in the thread mentioned Hopkins, same thing, I agree with the assertion she probably doesn't even believe half the shit she comes out with. 

This.

And Trump just loves the cult of Trump, and Spencer just loves the cult of Spencer.

How do people not realise that what these folks do is for no benefit other than their own?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Frequently yes and more so these days now he has a following.

His motives, well his original motives  are deep rooted and a direct result of being bought up in a town with a huge racial divide to the extent it produces groups like the EDL and is a hotbed of Islamic radicalisation. He fully believes most of what he says.

Hopkins is significantly worse and IMO more dangerous. I don't think Robinson is 100% racist - Hopkins definitely is. 

Robinson has tried to prove he isn't hateful and I genuinly dont think he hates individual Muslims that go about their day (and I say this as someone who has several Muslim family members). His problem is a large section of his followers are odious degenerate hateful bigots. I remember going to a City game years ago whilst there was an EDL march going on in the city centre - the language being used was shocking. 

I'd rather have 5 Tommy Robinsons over 1 Katie Hopkins. She's as reprehensible  as it gets.

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Also, let's not forget that he should know what this kind of case entails anyway given he was jailed for sexual assault on a 10-year old girl if I remember correctly? 

Who Robinson? Was he?

I’ve never heard that before. Surely he wouldn’t have so many followers if they knew he was a convicted of that?

Also Robinson is a thug with several convictions.  I'm surprised is still relevant after all these years. I was hoping he would go into obscurity after his EDL days.

Guest MattP
7 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

And Trump just loves the cult of Trump, and Spencer just loves the cult of Spencer.

How do people not realise that what these folks do is for no benefit other than their own?

Maybe they do realise that. They just agree with them as well.

Most people in politics are doing for themselves.

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

This is so untrue. Its not about upsetting them. 

It's to protect the victims of the case. 

The media can report on it but only when the case has been concluded. 

Regarding the thread, I'm glad pretty much everyone in here can see Yaxley-Lennon for the parasitic weasel he comes across as. He's done more harm than good. He and his supporters think he's some kind of martyr now that he's in jail and it infuriates me. What's more infuriating are his supporters clamouring to his defence while bypassing several facts. Saying he was arrested because there's a vendetta against him or that he's not allowed to do anything. Fvck off is it. He knew exactly what the dangers were when he went to the court case the other day and knew the consequences. Deserves to be in jail purely for the fact of the laws. Surely he also knew that the case would be susceptible to a mistral through his reporting?? 

You don't think that might be in the public domain, if true?

1 hour ago, Kopfkino said:

Probably the most extreme person I've spoken to over this says that white people are being oppressed by Islam and the elites turn a blind eye to it as it is also their goal.

Well of course. When my missus can walk down my towns main road in the most revealing top she fancies and easily get a bacon and sausage cob, go for a pint then do a bit of gambling on her way home, how can you not feel like we're being oppressed by Islam... :rolleyes: 

Guest MattP
2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

When my missus can walk down my towns main road in the most revealing top she fancies and easily get a bacon and sausage cob, go for a pint then do a bit of gambling on her way home, how can you not feel like we're being oppressed by Islam... :rolleyes: 

Done well for yourself there mate, sounds like you are in a relationship with Del Trotter.

10 minutes ago, MattP said:

Maybe they do realise that. They just agree with them as well.

Most people in politics are doing for themselves.

They're agreeing with someone fulfilling a purely personal objective to massage their own ego and getting next to nothing in return?

Sounds like they're being duped hard if I'm totally honest.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Oh FFS. Have you read this thread? They literally can't report on it until the verdicts have been reached, because they would be breaking the law too. At that point, just as they have done with literally every other case like this in recent years, it will be reported on.

So sick of this conspiracy shit. It's absolute bollocks.

Nonsense the mainstream media report on court cases all the time. 

Robinsons very point was that in the case there was nothing. 

He fkd up and is now paying the penalty. 

Edited by m4DD0gg

39 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

This post in a nutshell is why I'm petrified for the future of this country's education and thirst for knowledge.

It's become all to easy to just spout crap and to find a large echo chamber to agree with it. Find and manipulate enough people and the likes of Tommy Robinson become martyrs with a loyal base of those who have no interest knowing the truth or how the law works. Not one.

Breaking the law is acceptable when it suits them. Dismissing anything is easy, just say something, speak a few buzzwords like MSM, mainstream media and people will nod along like a Churchill advert. This works for both sides by the way, hard left and hard right. You don't need to prove anything these days, say what you like, if you have the right people following/with you your false message will spread.

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Robinson knew exactly what he was doing. The man comes out of jail in however long even more famous, on an even bigger pedestal to his fanbase as the harden their stance even more, and has likely recruited even more on his crusade as false messages get spread about all of this. If the case does collapse it's win win as he exposes the flaw in the law. It won't matter to his followers of him that he caused it, he's done what he needs to do.

37 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Who Robinson? Was he?

I’ve never heard that before. Surely he wouldn’t have so many followers if they knew he was a convicted of that?

31 minutes ago, Buce said:

You don't think that might be in the public domain, if true?

Apologies. It was another member of EDL at the time, not him. 

7 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

There was nothing YET because an order is in place barring them from reporting on proceedings while the case is ongoing. What part of that don't you understand?

Even so there were numerous articles regards the case detailing the names of accused, the crimes charged and how the case would be structured. 

Hopefully by the time he comes out: the trial will have concluded and the details will be everywhere so he can't claim the media were purposefully ignoring it. When it ends it will probably be like the Rotherham Scandal where we'll find out people covered it up. Be nice if some of those people also faced a trial - that's something people really should protest about on a large scale.

Maybe some good can come out of this situation in the long run and people willl understand why reporting restrictions are put in place for trials like this and why the media have certain rules they have to legally abide by.

Edited by Guesty

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Even so there were numerous articles regards the case detailing the names of accused, the crimes charged and how the case would be structured. 

Yeah exactly. The law is slightly different for reporting pre-trial hearings though, if that's what you're referring to? There's nothing potentially prejudicial in reporting those details before a trial begins, which is why papers were allowed to do it.