Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Bethesda teasing new Fallout game

Pretty much a side story or take on the previous games, as seen from another perspective (a Vault-Tec engineer?).

Seeing that the trailer started with an extreme close-up of the radio, it's mainly going to be about graphic prowess and detail. Not expecting too much from a story point of view.

But I'll let Bethesda surprise me...

On 30/05/2018 at 15:07, lifted*fox said:

yeah just seen it. more of the same. disappointing. 

I was a huge fan of F3 and F3NV but F4 left a real bitter taste in my mouth. 

I really think Projekt Red is going to blow everything out of the water with Cyberpunk 2077 tbh. 

The work they did with Witcher 3 was outstanding in terms of open-world storytelling - dragging that into a futuristic setting with a good engine is going to make Bethesda look like they've dined out on Fallout for too long. 

****ing stoked for Cyberpunk. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tbf it did look pretty decent.

The deal breaker for me will be how far can you progress easily without the co-op feature as last night's pitch went in heavily on that side of things.  "But you can do all of this alone if you want...".  Yeah right, ok - let's wait for a set of balanced opinions to come in from the reviewers first before making snap comments.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...