Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

90's Leicester Quiz

6 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

How come I'm placed below @Webbo when he and I achieved identical scores and identical times - and Alf comes before Webbo alphabetically? Cheats! :whistle:

More to the point, how did I manage to match his score when I wasn't even following LCFC in the 90s (except as an interested outsider)?

Some lucky guesses on my part (knew a couple, educated guessed for about 4)....early onset dementia for certain senior LCFC fans?

In the event of a tie it's decided on sexual allure.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

In the event of a tie it's decided on sexual allure.

That must explain why I'm now ranked above you.... just took Dr. Singh a while to carry out the allure assessment. :D

5 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

That must explain why I'm now ranked above you.... just took Dr. Singh a while to carry out the allure assessment. :D

In that case we're both winners. :D 

• Like 1

I just completed this quiz.

• My Score
    50/100
  • My Time
    79 seconds

Hmm, need to brush up on my Little-era Leicester, I see. For some reason, I distinctly remembered Savage getting sent off towards the end of the 99 League Cup final, but I guess that was him just walking off to be replaced by Theo. :dunno:

Edited by Jordan