Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
richardsfoxes

Xherdan Shaqiri - Gone to Liverpool

Not going to start many games at Liverpool. Their front 3 is about as good as you can get. 

I think will be clubs like us and Southampton chasing him. Obviously Everton and West Ham will be linked too because they always are with players we are after! 

In saying that... have we actually had any strong links to him? Not sure if we are even interested 

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Shame. I'd have liked to see him here, especially at that price.

I’d imagine there’s still a long way to go with this one. It won’t be sorted out before the WC, for example. Anyway, do we really think Liverpool need him or are interested in him ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

If we get Shaqiri, Maddison & Evans plus having already signed Perreira I would be buzzing.

If we also topped it off with Felipe Anderson I don’t think I would be able to contain myself... :wub:

It'd be either one or the other. We won't be going for two high-profile right wingers at the same time.

9 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

It'd be either one or the other. We won't be going for two high-profile right wingers at the same time.

I was thinking playing all 3 behind Vards & rotating there positions as the game went on.... would be a nightmare for defenders.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I was thinking playing all 3 behind Vards & rotating there positions as the game went on.... would be a nightmare for defenders.

Puel is a strong believer in a team built from the back, and usually doesn't stand for breathtaking attacking football.

Won't happen, it'd be attacking overload.

In case Mahrez leaves, we'll need at least one experienced creative outlet in midfield apart from Silva, be it on the left or on the right.

Edited by MC Prussian

Lazy, bad attitude and irrespective of his unquestionable talent - drifts in and out of games. 

I very much doubt given the size of his overinflated ego, he'd consider a club like us. He thinks he's bigger than that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Lazy, bad attitude and irrespective of his unquestionable talent - drifts in and out of games. 

I very much doubt given the size of his overinflated ego, he'd consider a club like us. He thinks he's bigger than that. 

True, but if we’re the highest placed prem club, to actually make him an offer, what’s he gonna do?