Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Players don't get IFs for midweek games.

That's not entirely accurate, they do occasionally and new years day might be such an occasion. 

But this week's totw is already locked in so he won't. 

They even accidentally published it, loads of people got this week's totw in last week's picks lol

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

That's not entirely accurate, they do occasionally and new years day might be such an occasion. 

But this week's totw is already locked in so he won't. 

They even accidentally published it, loads of people got this week's totw in last week's picks lol

I don't usually trust these leaks, some of it looks well dodgy and fake.

Can't help but think that some people are so desperate to make coins so they go and photoshop in their favour (OTW cards in particular).

Besides, why would anyone be able to pull the rewards from last weekend already? Not getting any until Thursday morning, anyway.

How would EA be able to predict the following TOTW already when the games have to be played first? lol

EDIT: Unless of course some players still hadn't opened their rewards pack(s). EA are so grossly incompetent, it hurts.:facepalm:

Edited by MC Prussian

It's not "a leak" Alex, they ****ed up. They put the new cards in to the rewards early so people who are only just logging on and redeeming their rewards were being given the new cards. 

The companion app was even down earlier so I assumed it was whilst they quickly reverted. 

It's not one person on twitter after attention, it's shit loads. Pretty much the entire totw has been revealed. 

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It's not "a leak" Alex, they ****ed up. They put the new cards in to the rewards early so people who are only just logging on and redeeming their rewards were being given the new cards. 

The companion app was even down earlier so I assumed it was whilst they quickly reverted. 

It's not one person on twitter after attention, it's shit loads. Pretty much the entire totw has been revealed. 

That's exactly what I said in my last line in my previous post. EA at it again.

Did not notice the Companion App thing, rarely on it during the holidays.

And there have been Photoshop "leaks" of users trying to push for an increase of their particular (OTW) player(s) on the transfer market in the past, and there will continue to be.

Nutters taking it too far.

I completely overlooked OTW Promes as a swap item. Was gonna grab Lautaro Martinez but will get Promes instead. 

He's only got to get a scruffy toe poke goal in a substitute appearance somewhere and ea might give him an in form being a midfielder. 

85 Promes would be a nuts sub. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I completely overlooked OTW Promes as a swap item. Was gonna grab Lautaro Martinez but will get Promes instead. 

He's only got to get a scruffy toe poke goal in a substitute appearance somewhere and ea might give him an in form being a midfielder. 

85 Promes would be a nuts sub. 

All he needs is more playing time in the second half of the season. :fc: Been used too sparingly by his manager so far. No goals and no assists in La Liga to date.

I basically never celebrate. Ever. It's always skip with the triggers. Even if the opponent is a dick. Just get on with it. 

Just played some guy that caught me out successfully in the first minutes by moving his keeper to catch far post shots. Fair enough. I then proceed to stick five past him, all at the near post without exception. 

After the fourth I ran circles around his keeper with the hand to ear emote for a laugh thinking he'd maybe finally take the hint. Nope. What a plonker. 

TOTY nominees:

Goalkeepers

Alisson

Oblak

De Gea

Lloris

Courtois

Defenders

Jordi Alba

Carvajal

Godin

Kimmich

Chiellini

Umtiti

Koulibaly

Marcelo

Hernandez

Manolas

Sergio Ramos

Thiago Silva

Hummels

Trippier

Varane

Van Dijk

Vertonghen

Walker

Vrsaljko

Lovren

Midfielders

Casemiro

Pogba

David Silva

Isco

De Bruyne

Dybala

Fernandinho

Kanté

Rakitic

Kroos

Modric

Matuidi

Sergio Busquets

Perisic

Reus

Attackers

Agüero

Cavani

Griezmann

Hazard

Kane

Lewandowski

Mandzukic

Neymar

Mbappé

Messi

Cristiano Ronaldo

Suarez

Salah

Bale

Mané

Can‘t say I‘m much surprised. Same procedure as every year.

Edited by MC Prussian