Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Anyone got Aurier RTTF? Is he worth the 100k for a right back?

Do i go and get Walker or IF Ricky P?

Aurier is a beast mate, I picked him up at 160k odd and still don’t regret it lol He’s weirdly strong and 99 jumping is a great asset of his.

On another note, think I’m done with champs for a few weeks... Gold 1 - Bamba and Digne in picks and Thiago my best from 2 100k packs... it simply isn’t worth the effort. I know nothing is guaranteed in packs but come on, in my second one I didn’t even get a board lol 

Edited by Devonfox1884

Got Milinkovic-Savic and Ilicic in my rewards. Decent SBC fodder.

Saving my packs for TOTY. Missed out of rank 1 by 60 ****ing points. Knew I should have played an extra game. That's two weeks in a row I've missed out by less than 100 points.?

12 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Not even seeing any on the market(PS4) atm. 

I know.:(

Just managed to get one for 50k and packed hummels and naldo in rivals rewards so that's him paid for.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

Ended up getting rid of most of my highish rated players trying to do the team of the week things last week I think it was. Ended up with gotze not worth much. Can never have more than 20k coins at one time trying to the sbc challenges what’s an easy way to get coins? 

22 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Ended up getting rid of most of my highish rated players trying to do the team of the week things last week I think it was. Ended up with gotze not worth much. Can never have more than 20k coins at one time trying to the sbc challenges what’s an easy way to get coins? 

Easy-ish?

Squad Battles. Try higher difficulty settings against the rather weaker teams (based on their Chemistry) - doesn't always work, but mostly.

Be aware that the difficulty on Squad Battles in general is higher than in other modes, though.

Finishing Elite 2 for example nets you 15'000 coins (per week), Elite 1 already double that (per week)

Other than that, play as much Division Rivals as you can and try to participate in the Weekend League. Nets you a (very) decent amount of coins.

Playing in Division Six can result in up to 58'000 coins per weekend, for instance.

It's funny how the best things they could do to this game all involve removing features. 

Timed shooting and keeper moving being the obvious examples. Second man contain being another one. 

But I'd say removing custom tactics sliders would help as well tbf, or limiting their impact at least. 

I was delighted when they first got put in the game, I love the idea in principle. But the massive 60% minimum of kids that are just the FIFA equivalent of corner campers in COD who have their defensive depth set to 1, their back four set to stay back, two defensive midfielders set to stay back, two wide midfielders set to stay back. 

As much as I like the idea of custom tactics, the game would be a hell of a lot better of everyone just had to play on balanced. 

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Easy-ish?

Squad Battles. Try higher difficulty settings against the rather weaker teams (based on their Chemistry) - doesn't always work, but mostly.

Be aware that the difficulty on Squad Battles in general is higher than in other modes, though.

Finishing Elite 2 for example nets you 15'000 coins (per week), Elite 1 already double that (per week)

Other than that, play as much Division Rivals as you can and try to participate in the Weekend League. Nets you a (very) decent amount of coins.

Playing in Division Six can result in up to 58'000 coins per weekend, for instance.

I do the squad battles end up around gold 1 or 2 as only play a few games a night at the most and never normally at the weekend so end up about 12k but then end up using most doing marquee match ups ?. Will look into the division rivals im so bad at defending on it I don’t play online especially as most people I play seem to have ridiculous teams now ?

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Thought it was weird that it said I have WL rewards waiting, since I wasn't in it this weekend. They gave me 8 coins. I know I'm not very good but c'mon EA youre just havin a laugh now.

Did that to me too lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Managed to do the marquee match ups without spending to much today so hopefully the packs have someone decent in 

My main pack was a triple board threat; Benzema, Subasic and Thauvin. Probably shouldn’t complain but not quite what I was hoping for!

19 minutes ago, brookfox said:

My main pack was a triple board threat; Benzema, Subasic and Thauvin. Probably shouldn’t complain but not quite what I was hoping for!

Wouldn’t mind benzema to much. I would like someone you could get some decent coins with then open a few more packs