Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

38 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Interesting, I had him and 93 Kane before swapping to Kane and TOTS Vardy. 

Green links to De Bruyne and Mahrez, not that means any difference tbh.

I’ve not used either Kane or Aguero but if I was looking to strengthen my attacker then Aguero would be my preferred choice. Just never got on with Kane in other Fifa titles.

I know it's obvious but I still can't quite believe just how good Messi is. He's nuts. 

He's also helped me make a big improvement in how I play. I guess it's because he's so good on the ball it's given me the confidence to just relax, recycle possession, hold the ball up, stop sprinting all the time and overdoing it. 

He also panics the opposition who end up trying way too hard to stop him and pulling their defenders away from Martinez. 

First time I've ever been able to afford him on any version, glad I did. 

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I know it's obvious but I still can't quite believe just how good Messi is. He's nuts. 

He's also helped me make a big improvement in how I play. I guess it's because he's so good on the ball it's given me the confidence to just relax, recycle possession, hold the ball up, stop sprinting all the time and overdoing it. 

He also panics the opposition who end up trying way too hard to stop him and pulling their defenders away from Martinez. 

First time I've ever been able to afford him on any version, glad I did. 

He's my favourite player to use this year. I finally have worked on my dribbling/skills so I can get him into good positions to score or set up someone. It is fun when you've abused the other player with him a few times and you can see them panicking every time he has the ball :D

I don't skill but I don't feel I need to, he turns so quickly and sharply with the ball I feel I'm better without tbh. 

I wanted him for his passing more than anything else. My LST gets most of my assists and his through balls are just laser guided it's nuts. 

I think I've got about 30 goals and 35 assists in 40 games which is by far the best goal contributions to games ratio I've ever had. 

Josef has about 225 goals in approximately 210 games but with only about 20 assists haha. 

Edited by Finnegan

1 minute ago, Devonfox1884 said:

It’s such a stupid thing to get hung up on, but where are all the dynamic images? Not been on TOTW cards for a while, and not on flashback Tevez... it’s probably some kind of OCD but I hate using special cards that haven’t got dynamics on them lol 

The dynamic images on flashback cards took a day or so previously with all of them tbf. 

Ludicrously tempted by Tevez, problem is I currently have 15k coins. I'd have to sell and my only "luxury" player is RTTF Florenzi who I don't really want to part with. Especially given I don't actually have a team to use Tevez in yet. 

But I know I'll regret it if I don't especially as I've had half an eye on SBC Pavon all year. 

19 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’ve got him as a sub. Reckon it’s worth it if you don’t have to spend much

Well that’s another problem. After Futmas I sold a lot of my club to fund Pogba and De Bruyne. I’ve also got Throwback Pato as sub but I’m still tempted with Tevez. He can play up top or even CAM.

Decisions, decisions.

Hahaha. I just went full Deeney on someone. Only it was Matuuuiidiiiiiiiiii. 

89th minute penalty that, to be fair, never was. One of those horrible mangles of the physics engine where you watch the replay a hundred times and can't really see a foul. 

Bit of a Christmas noob, doesn't seem to know about penalties so it's so sign posted where he's going. Saved. Huge punt up the wing to Messi, cut inside, Matuidi. 

Still had quite a bit of work to do, I didn't think he'd score, his shooting is awful. But by the grace of God finds the corner. 

Lovely. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Can someone let me know if tevez is worth it as a supersub? I can't fit him into my squad at all, but I could get him for free with all my untradeables, but then I think maybe keep them for another fb or an icon perhaps.

He’s come on about 3 times for me and found the net once so it’s too early to tell but his stats are ridiculous. It’s just so hard to get any decent links with him unless you have players like Aguero and Dybala.

• Like 1

Got Tevez up top next to Aguero with a mainly Prem team and Poch as manager so his chem will get to 9. Played 3, scored 3 and 4 assists. He’s good as you’d expect, bit of a pain having the 3* WF which makes you hesitate a bit. But overall early days but looking good.

Decided I don't really want to do Tevez. As good as he looks, he'll never get ahead of Martinez and Messi, I'll only ever use him if I happen to do a fitness team. If I had the cash in my club I'd do it but I'm not selling Florenzi just for that. 

Especially given I've just hit Gold 3 with 8 games left which is about the best I've played in weeks. 

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

He’s come on about 3 times for me and found the net once so it’s too early to tell but his stats are ridiculous. It’s just so hard to get any decent links with him unless you have players like Aguero and Dybala.

The links is what worries me, I've got Aguero and I wouldn't mind getting another Argentine in, but I use Salah as a St and he's great for me so I don't want to drop him