Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Pretty certain I just made someone smash their controller :D

When it's that time that EA decides you have to get your 5th win, then it's just time!

Still waiting for mine!!! Edit, finally got it with what can only he described as walking football! 

Apparently no one is playing fut champs either as I can’t grt matched! Come on. Free win!! 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Haha 1

Got my 6 wins. Such a grind for me to get that single player pick lol

Not sure how I ever won 15. Had some fun matches though and I don't really expect to win, so I'm always happy when I do.

I prefer Rivals and squad battles tbh. 

Have lots in the bank for tomorrow.

52 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Is there any sort of “strategy” for when to open packs this week? 

Not really, it's all down to chance. Depending on the type of pack, you're more or less likely to get a TOTY card.

But they will be VERY rare. Probably even rarer than the RTTF cards.

Finished Gold 1 by the skin of my teeth.

Went 10-0 for the first time and I thought this was finally going to be the week i'd get Elite for the first time but no lol Bottled it in style and needed to win 2 of my last 3 to get Gold 1.

9 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Do they release the forwards today, the midfielders on Wednesday, and the defenders and De ages on Friday?

Yep. Two days each for the attackers and midfielders, and then ultimately three days for the defenders and De Gea together.

From these eleven, getting one out of Ronaldo, Messi, Modric, Sergio Ramos, Van Dijk or De Gea would be most excellent.

Edited by MC Prussian

Just now, spacemunky said:

Salah not being there is ridiculous.

I don't follow Ligue1 too much, no doubt he's a great player and had a great world cup, but did he really do much for PSG? Salah was making headlines near in week in week out... But then Mbappe is the new poster boy for EA go figure

16 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

I don't follow Ligue1 too much, no doubt he's a great player and had a great world cup, but did he really do much for PSG? Salah was making headlines near in week in week out... But then Mbappe is the new poster boy for EA go figure

No doubt Mbappe is the new star and everyone loves that, but he'll have his time to shine. Salah dragged his country to the World Cup and obviously we see what he's done in the PL this year. 

Now of course if I pack Mbappe, I'll be quite happy ;) 

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

@Ashley: Any idea when the La Liga and Premier League SBCs are going to be available?

Not sure sir however I can see there being some sort of TOTY SBC considering we have no RB. Salah not getting included is a joke.