Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I have been a bit lucky, but I've also spent way too much money on packs. Done doing that now, I swear!!!

Think I spent atleast 800 quid one year and got **** all. It becomes an unhealthy addiction. Really had to control myself this year!

Did about 12-15 PL upgrades last night for something to do. Got an IF Rashford, IF Walkers Peters, Azpilicueta and a couple of 84s. Had most of the cheaper players in my squad anyway ready for the PL SBC (sometime in July!) so was able to sell the tradeable.

Anyone get anything decent?

3 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Think I spent atleast 800 quid one year and got **** all. It becomes an unhealthy addiction. Really had to control myself this year!

I really wouldn't want to know the total I've spent the last couple years on FUT. I'm not even that good at the game lol

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I really wouldn't want to know the total I've spent the last couple years on FUT. I'm not even that good at the game lol

At the end of the day it is a form of gambling and it's totally unregulated. Could easily get into debt playing the stupid thing lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brookfox said:

Did about 12-15 PL upgrades last night for something to do. Got an IF Rashford, IF Walkers Peters, Azpilicueta and a couple of 84s. Had most of the cheaper players in my squad anyway ready for the PL SBC (sometime in July!) so was able to sell the tradeable.

Anyone get anything decent?

I did one yesterday ended up with aguero and martial!

• Like 1

Just now, Brooksy said:

Did 1 Serie A upgrade and packed Dybala. About bloody time I got a walkout.

Anyone in Div 4 in Rivals, how many wins do you normally get in WL? Gonna play it for the first time this weekend but dunno what to expect

I've pretty much always been in division 4 and get anywhere between 14 and 20 wins, though I rarely finish all of the matches.

I always find weekend league easier than divisions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Might use my 25k to buy a player promo pack later. No doubt it will be full of crap players tho ? also can you find out in advance what the marquee match up sbc will be ? 

Good luck with the pack!

Marquee matchups this year doesn't really require any teams in particular so you don't really need to worry so much about its predictions, however I would suggest buying J league/CSL/K league players at 150 coins each as most SBCS just require chemistry, but saying that you can do that during the active marquee match up as the prices never rise.