Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

To be fair, I've only played 2 weekend leagues and got Gold 3 then Silver 1 so not even Gold 3 standard lol

Don’t know whether this would help but just don’t stress yourself out whilst playing. I used to flap at the game which made me make mistakes and lose to shite players. Keep a cool head even if you go down 1-0. Improved my game by doing that. I did come up against one guy who hammered me 7-1 the other day and I kept my cool but he was a pretty decent player lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

In 14 games so far(mostly rivals) TOTY Messi: 13 goals, 15 assists.

I might actually make it out of div 6 lol

You packed TOTY Messi?!? I spent £140 on packs over this TOTY period and the best 2 players I got was Immobile and Pique.

Just now, danny2997 said:

You packed TOTY Messi?!? I spent £140 on packs over this TOTY period and the best 2 players I got was Immobile and Pique.

I bought him the day he came out for 5.1 million. 

As to how I got that many coins: bought a tonne of packs since the game came out and had insane pack luck(2 Icons, Ngolo2x, Ramos, Auba2x, etc etc)

That pack "luck" went out the window though for this TOTW period and I should have quit while I was ahead. I spent probably similar to you and I seriously got absolutely nothing.

Can't complain as I have a great team but the problem still remains the same: the bloke holding the controller lol

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Ashley said:

As I posted that the SBC got released lol

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I quit. 

Narh just **** that. I'm done. 

I'm. Not coming up against him every week. His normal card was bad enough. 

14 In-Forms required.

Good luck.