Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

42 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Push in and move the RB button to move your goalkeeper. Can be effective on corners and edge of the box finesse shots as you can try and guess where the opponent is shooting but it’s also very tricky and a big risk for leaving your goal open.

Sounds useful, cheers.

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Push in and move the RB button to move your goalkeeper. Can be effective on corners and edge of the box finesse shots as you can try and guess where the opponent is shooting but it’s also very tricky and a big risk for leaving your goal open.

30 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Sounds useful, cheers.

As Buzz says, it’s risky. I just stick to it on corners. Maybe have a practice in a low stakes game. I don’t do on shots as too many things going on and as you two know from Pro Clubs, I can’t concentrate on two things at once! 

• Thanks 1

As per stopped on 14-6 there’s literally no point in going any higher as I seemingly get better rewards for finishing gold 3 than I did hitting gold 2/1...

Added to my ever growing list of flashback cards after completing Ibra and even coming on with 5 chem he feels unreal... just a shame I’ll struggle to get him into my starting 11 after binning Martinez off into an icon sbc

Stopped playing after reaching Gold 3 last night. Might have got another 3 wins from my last 5 games but it wasn't worth the hassle.

Played against some toxic pr1ck last night who went 2-0 up before half-time, shushing after scoring and watching every cutscene. Brought it back to 2-2 in the 2nd half and he scores in the 91st minute to win 3-2. Bearing in mind I use the LCFC badge and my club name is Vichai4ever (you all have my permission to cringe!), he decides to message me after the game, "your chairman didn't save you in that game did he hahahahaha".

Absolute bellend.

Gaming is full of them. 

Played my first game of cod in ages yesterday, got fed up of being shit at fifa so went to play something I can win at lol

I like to play free for all, you can hear all your opponents on mic if they've got them. First game I play, I'm listening to this clearly adult geordie bloke giving it absolute large, calling everyone son, telling them they're shit and they don't have the skills, his favourite line is "you gotta be better than that to get me <gamertag>, calling everyone fags and pussies etc. 

I finally look at the score and he's about 6th out of 8 with a comfortably negative KD lol

He left after two matches after shouting "oi <gamertag> put your mic on" repeatedly at a few of us, giving up and muttering "youse cvnts are all too boring for me lads" before quitting. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

3 Gold 1 finishes on the bounce now.

4 in the last 5.

This weekend was painful though, 5 out of my 10 losses were with horrendous lag.

Nice one mate. 

I didn't bother with this WL. I played a few games just for kicks on Sunday, won five, lost one. 

The lag was unreal. Not just delay, actual slide show like lag. Worst I've seen it in 19.

4 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Stopped playing after reaching Gold 3 last night. Might have got another 3 wins from my last 5 games but it wasn't worth the hassle.

Played against some toxic pr1ck last night who went 2-0 up before half-time, shushing after scoring and watching every cutscene. Brought it back to 2-2 in the 2nd half and he scores in the 91st minute to win 3-2. Bearing in mind I use the LCFC badge and my club name is Vichai4ever (you all have my permission to cringe!), he decides to message me after the game, "your chairman didn't save you in that game did he hahahahaha".

Absolute bellend.

You’ll never find as much of a toxic player base as you do through fifa! So many little pricks

4 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Absolute bellend.

On Xbox or PlayStation? Id get onto live chat show them the messages and get the little thunder cvnt banned

Any advice for when your team starts playing like shite, not making runs off the ball etc. Didn't think I was too bad at this game but suddenly I'm struggling to create chances and I can't defend for shit.

Don't even get me started on every ****ing tackle bouncing back to one of my opponents players

Edited by Brooksy