Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

9 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Any advice for when your team starts playing like shite, not making runs off the ball etc. Didn't think I was too bad at this game but suddenly I'm struggling to create chances and I can't defend for shit.

Don't even get me started on every ****ing tackle bouncing back to one of my opponents players

Snap the disk and convert to PES? lol:dunno:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Any advice for when your team starts playing like shite, not making runs off the ball etc. Didn't think I was too bad at this game but suddenly I'm struggling to create chances and I can't defend for shit.

Don't even get me started on every ****ing tackle bouncing back to one of my opponents players

Make them make the runs by pressing L1 to get them to make a run or R1 to make them come towards you, what formation do you run? I go between the narrow 41212 and just spam 1 2s and the 451 which is 1 of my favourite formations as it’s really balanced defensively and offensively 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Make them make the runs by pressing L1 to get them to make a run or R1 to make them come towards you, what formation do you run? I go between the narrow 41212 and just spam 1 2s and the 451 which is 1 of my favourite formations as it’s really balanced defensively and offensively 

4-2-3-1. Think Ill try one of those formations, cheers

On 13/01/2019 at 19:38, Brooksy said:

Got 17 wins on my first WL then bottled gold 1. 

Is the gameplay normally as sluggish as this?

Lag for me was horrendous this weekend, so amazing to press stand tackle, nothing happens, and then your player all of a sundown gets the ball and lashes it upfield back to them or you play two passes and put them clean through 1:1 with your keeper and they make you watch the replay but only AFTER they make their player run around as long as possible followed by some awful celebration. 

18 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Stopped playing after reaching Gold 3 last night. Might have got another 3 wins from my last 5 games but it wasn't worth the hassle.

Played against some toxic pr1ck last night who went 2-0 up before half-time, shushing after scoring and watching every cutscene. Brought it back to 2-2 in the 2nd half and he scores in the 91st minute to win 3-2. Bearing in mind I use the LCFC badge and my club name is Vichai4ever (you all have my permission to cringe!), he decides to message me after the game, "your chairman didn't save you in that game did he hahahahaha".

Absolute bellend.

Good work on reporting, hope they are banned and have spent £400 in fifa points that they can’t use

15 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Nice one mate. 

I didn't bother with this WL. I played a few games just for kicks on Sunday, won five, lost one. 

The lag was unreal. Not just delay, actual slide show like lag. Worst I've seen it in 19.

Super unreal lag. Finners, you’re on Xbox, right? PS was just as bad

i ended up with 11 wins and just left it with 5 games left. Lag and losing in 4 penalty shoot outs (stutter run up every time) plus two a-holes scoring in the 3rd min of injury time when only two was shown. If they didn’t watch all replays, walk outs and cut scenes, I wouldn’t be as mad. Also threw away a few leads, but what’s worse is when I skip the replays and then they don’t get the hint... 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Does anyone know what promo EA are releasing this Friday? It's rumoured that it's Ratings Refresh but I've been told it's definitely not that.

It's the "Hey everyone! Here's some shiny new cards, so buy a shit tonne of packs!" promo.

:D

• Haha 1

Didn't buy the game this year after realising I was just a puppet in the game.

Genuinely believe that actual Fifa ability is responsible for about 10% of how well you fair and the rest is luck. 

It's not that I was sh*t, it's that when I won I didn't enjoy it because it felt too easy and when I lost it felt too hard. There were so few games that actually felt like a fairly contested battle, the result of which would be down to how well each of the players either end of the connection played.

So glad I did it. Feel much happier generally, it isn't worth the stress.

When a Fifa comes out and everyone raves about it I might consider buying it. 

For as long as all the same BS deflections and teams randomly turning to sh*t carries on (which appears to be the gist reading through this thread), I'll leave it to the school kids to spend their paper round money on packs that never yield anything.

31 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

If what I’m seeing about a new Vardy card is true then I’m made up. I haven’t had it in me to drop his base card from my team and it’ll look so much better with an upgraded card!

5B0D80AE-7323-474B-8804-BB953EE9AA9A.png

Ocd in me says this is wrong.

Swap VVD and Sanchez please 

• Like 3