Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

34 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

**** me, 92 rated??

We’re getting to silly season now. If you don’t have an 89 rated squad, you’ll have no chance. Personally I like my 85 with no bronzes! Maybe being a Leicester fan has made me relish being the underdog  ?

I'm feeling peer pressured to do the whole Prem SBC now lol. I've got 277k in coins now, but I have fewer PL players in my squad than I thought. Some teams (like Brighton) I'd have to do from scratch.

Edited by Jordan

Got Man City, Wolves, Huddersfield and Cardiff City to do with only 10k in the bank. I’ve got a few players I could sell which should bring the bank back to 30k but I’m going to have to finish it off tomorrow. Hoping I’ll have Vardy before the WL starts.

23 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Glad I stocked up on some silver Cardiff players while they were still dirt cheap. Might do some more sniping tonight when you lot are asleep. 

Speaking of timewastimg, I started the Vrsalko single game challenge last night. At first like an idiot I thought it was just score in single player game (bit like that headers one from last year), so I PM’d the guy and he was super nice. We each then scored and I then quit. He was so happy, I then tried it with the next guy, let he him score. He kept tackling me, and I let him score 5. I then started trying and lost 5-3 as he was a nob (replay watching in single player!!). He then messaged me and said, it’s wins. I double checked and was like, oh.... I started trying after that, won 4/5 and lost on pens after the guy equalized at  90+3 (he had SBC Ibra, Neymar, Salah, Mane etc...) Best one was beating the team below... two starting icons and rui costa came off the bench. This guy also watched his replays ?

10089E6B-B881-4FC3-A906-58E36A0BCDFD.jpeg

Going through all that for a blue version of his base card lol 

37 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Gold 3 rewards strike again!

Screenshot_20190117-080210_Companion.jpg

Edit: Just realised he gets a link to Ramos so I might try him on 8 chem instead of Courtois this weekend!:scarf:

That's the card I wanted.

Him or Fabinho.

I got some random 81 rated Spanish CDM with shocking stats and Pedro who is worth about 3k to me.

1 hour ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Gold 3 rewards strike again!

Screenshot_20190117-080210_Companion.jpg

Edit: Just realised he gets a link to Ramos so I might try him on 8 chem instead of Courtois this weekend!:scarf:

Snap also from gold 3 lol, my rewards have been so much better since I stopped bothering to push on past 14 wins... plus I only have to play 20 games a week and have next to no fifa rage... weekly rewards over monthly have  been 1 of the few plusses for me with Fifa 19

• Like 1

I’ve come to the realisation today that I genuinely don’t enjoy playing this game, which considering how much I play it, is ridiculous. I’m winning a game 4-0 and I’m bored...

It’s genuinely the only thing in my life that can make me physically angry and it takes up so much of my weekends playing WL. Long story short I think my life will be better off without it.

I’m going in to town to trade it in this afternoon and am looking forward to actually enjoying my weekend this week.