Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

23 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

As someone that doesn't play FUT, it feels like that's all they focus on. Completely get that it's the most profitable but career mode and seasons are stale. 

Are you telling me you don't want to spend ££££ on microtransactions or score 20 headers with a Segunda liga player to win a FAT Taylor-Fletcher card?

Drab sh1te.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

From what I've read and because Ultimate Team is considered gambling in some countries, EA will probably have to adapt the mode accordingly to some extent, which could mean that starting with FIFA 19, you'll likely get a note stating the percentaged chance of pulling a star player, IF or other special card in-game per pack.

The Europa League and Champions League will be joined by the UEFA Super Cup, with all modes supposedly being playable in Career Mode, but also as separate tournaments and single games as instant kick-offs. The Champions League results should also be reflected in live Ultimate Team updates/cards.

The Journey will also dabble with the Champions League theme, so expect Alex Hunter meeting Buffon, Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi & Co.

In terms of league licenses, Serie A is rumoured to make a full comeback. Plus a debut for the Chinese Super League.

8 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

From what I've read and because Ultimate Team is considered gambling in some countries, EA will probably have to adapt the mode accordingly to some extent, which could mean that starting with FIFA 19, you'll likely get a note stating the percentaged chance of pulling a star player, IF or other special card in-game per pack.

The Europa League and Champions League will be joined by the UEFA Super Cup, with all modes supposedly being playable in Career Mode, but also as separate tournaments and single games as instant kick-offs. The Champions League results should also be reflected in live Ultimate Team updates/cards.

The Journey will also dabble with the Champions League theme, so expect Alex Hunter meeting Buffon, Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi & Co.

In terms of league licenses, Serie A is rumoured to make a full comeback. Plus a debut for the Chinese Super League.

You're correct yes.

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/06/2018 at 23:17, Charl91 said:

Fifa 12 was the best (possibly 13, since it was basically the same game).

Has all been downhill from there, really.

i agree, only tiny features was changed from 12 to 13, which made 13 my favourite 

Edited by Choppalcfc

On 19/06/2018 at 10:16, Ashley said:

Park the bus has gone but the new tactical aspect is good. 

You'll be able to see teams up to defend and attack like real life.

But haven’t you always been able to do that with the d-pad? Or is it gonna be more dynamic than that?

6 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

But haven’t you always been able to do that with the d-pad? Or is it gonna be more dynamic than that?

There's a video of it mate.

Its more when attacking we play like this when we defend its like this.. you can set your press as well i believe mate 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

There's a video of it mate.

Its more when attacking we play like this when we defend its like this.. you can set your press as well i believe mate 

Ah, nice one. Must admit I wasn’t arsed to look. I’ll check it out 

39 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Can anyone who plays the beta upload the new player faces of the LCFC players for sad cases like me. 

Iborra, Silva, Diabate, Choudhury, Barnes to be added this year?

I'll have a look come 5pm.

Are the new faces usually on the beta? Can't remember them usually being

Haven't played FIFA since December after I decided I was a passenger in my own games in FUT.

Felt like you were going to win around half regardless of how well or poorly you played.

EA equals playing field for good and poor players, so it just didn't feel competitive.

When I was winning it felt too easy. When I was losing it felt impossible.

And when you're having to play 40 games in a weekend in order to rank in the only seriously competitive mode in the game? No thanks.

Is any of this being changed in FIFA 19?

A reduction to 20 games would be a start.

Revamping the matching algorithms and in-game nonsense that makes your players feel like they're running through treacle after winning a couple of games would be even better.

I won't hold my breath.

Probably won't bother buying it.