Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

26 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

SBC Alonso is out with 100k and mega pack rewards aswell.

I am only using untradeable players this year so will be great to finally get Ben Davies out of my team after 159 games.

Tempted to do it. I’ve got most the players so wouldn’t have to spend to much, can see Chelsea going far in the tournament. 

50 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Tempted to do it. I’ve got most the players so wouldn’t have to spend to much, can see Chelsea going far in the tournament. 

I think I will do it on Thursday when Rivals rewards are out in case I get any high rated duplicate untradeable cards.

27 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

I think I will do it on Thursday when Rivals rewards are out in case I get any high rated duplicate untradeable cards.

Just done it for around 45k, made about 20k back from the packs. If Chelsea win the tournament he will go up to a 90? I think he will get 87 at least

Edited by Lcfc-1992

2 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Just done it for around 45k, made about 20k back from the packs. If Chelsea win the tournament he will go up to a 90? I think he will get 87 at least

Is it worth it?

I've got totw chilly who is doing ok for me. I liked Alonso last year. 

Did you have a lot of the players to already complete it?

12 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Is it worth it?

I’ve not used him yet. Couple of upgrades for Alonso though and he could be decent. 

Yes I had a few high rated untradeables, only had to buy 5 players. 

39 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Is it worth it?

Chillwell is great for me. Not a fan of all these untradeables. Like throwing coins away if he's crap.

7 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

And now I’m back in love with this game. Change of formation and all of a sudden I’m good again.

Play well for 5, play awful for 3 or 4 seems to be my pattern this year. A change of formation always seems to do me good for the first few games too. I think I'm finally getting good then all of a sudden I'll hit a losing streak and the pattern starts again.

• Like 1

I wasn't arsed about getting Tah last night.

I just wanted a game of Division Rivals with a reasonable connection.

Players like POTM Hazard couldn't trap a bag of cement last night. Lost 3 on the bounce and then, for the first time ever, I quit out of a game I was winning. Couldn't be bothered seeing Neymar take 4 touches before he got a simple pass under control.

Edited by AKCJ

The amount of lag you get online is tremendous sometimes, and it usually occurs in decisive moments, such as when you have to defend your own box or are in a promising situation on the other end.

Proper weird. Then I usually reconsider and blame it on the other player for his weak internet connection. Mine's working fine.

Also, users with Gabriel Jesus and Mané in the same team can do one. I don't know what it is but facing opposition with these players and overcoming the constant bombardment and trickery is a near unsurmountable task. Aaaargh.

Gabriel Jesus has been the biggest cvnt on the game for two years now. 

I hate his little pixelated face the ****.

Probably doesn't help he's a complete dripping bell end in real life as well with his pathetic puppy dog "boo hoo ref help me the nasty man tackled me" sad face every time he's dispossessed. 

Knob. 

(this game gets to you man lol) 

29 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

@AKCJ

Is there a way to tell when the opponent is moving the keeper? Do they get the cursor / pointer over their head? 

Not really. You only really notice it when they save a top bins effort without having to dive.

When you notice your opponent doing that, aim for the near post and you'll notice the keeper will have no chance

• Thanks 1