Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I didn’t think I’d beat packing Neymar this year but I have! The new SBC that you get a rare player pack I’ve just got road to glory Aguero! Goes for over 1.2 million! Don’t know what to do lol

At least wait until Man City inevitably get out of their group before selling

12 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Gonna be a tough decision on what rewards to take from rivals tomorrow. I just can’t bring myself to take the untradeables even though they’re the best packs. Coins are the safe bet I suppose

I’ll always go for the untradeable option just to keep my club stocked up for sbcs, get plenty of decent packs/Coins from sbcs/Fut champs/Squad battles (only play about 5 sb games though)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

What teams we all currently using then? 

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=iAVz4dPenOLQN:FFA19PS4

Only using untradeable players this year, I switch to 4231 in game:

Ederson

Carvajal -- Azpilacueta -- Sanchez -- Alonso

Casemiro -- Fernandinho

Bale -- Firmino -- Hazard

Aubameyang.

17 hours ago, Finnegan said:

@Jordan do you have any FPS like call of duty or anything?

If your controller is off, try aiming at shit and shooting in another game, might give a more obvious indication of a fault than fifa? 

Thanks for checking up... I tried a couple of other games and I have found the same error: frequently wonky aim or even no response when moving the left stick up and down. It looks like it may be time for another controller. ?

• Sad 1

I'm holding out on opening my two player reward packs, plus the remaining extra packs.

Big fan of the console walkout experience.* :D

*Nerd

Best moment so far was pulling Aubameyang from a pack, using him for the SBC, then opening the corresponding pack, only to find another Aubameyang.

:schmike: