Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

19 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Is Kroos any good/worth it?

I like him as a sub when seeing out games. He’s strong, and keeps the ball well. I wouldn’t have him as a starter though, I prefer fluid, nimble CM’s.

Would he have been worth 100k if I didn’t already have players in my club? Probably not. But if you have players to use there are far worse SBC’s to use them on.

10-1 playing such good fifa, got screwed big time with the loss against probably the worst player I’ve played this weekend... can only see shiz going downhill pretty quickly from here on out! If that happens I’ll be settling for gold 3 as I can’t be doing with a night of Sh*thousery lol 

Well managed to get to Gold 3 which is brilliant from me considering I have been dogshit all weekend. Didn’t finish my games off either so could of pushed for Gold 2 but couldn’t be bothered.

Directly linked my PS4 to my router and I could instantly feel the difference. Think I’ll start doing that from now on.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Finished 20-9 on WL, I’ll take it but annoyed as I was 15-4. Always seem to hit a wall after playing 6/7 games in a row and I just turn to shite lol

Fair bit of that is gonna be coming up against better people mind tbf. 

Which then might also mean people further away with a worse connection etc. 

I kinda had the same, won 1 of my last 8 this week after a great start. I was salty about it at first but if I'm honest, the people I was matching just got a lot better after 10/12 wins. 

• Like 1

Realise I'm a bit late jumping into this thread, but...

does anybody else think this year's FIFA is a bit underwhelming?

I've jumped from 17 to 19 (i don't buy it every year) and it seems basically the same.

Also, the soundtrack is - for the first time - crap.

2 hours ago, Saxondale said:

Realise I'm a bit late jumping into this thread, but...

does anybody else think this year's FIFA is a bit underwhelming?

I've jumped from 17 to 19 (i don't buy it every year) and it seems basically the same.

Also, the soundtrack is - for the first time - crap.

I think it's mostly the same since it been on this gen. Little differences and always something that annoys you about the game. 

I don't mind the soundtrack as there's a few tracks I like but I really should just turn it off at this point lol

Edited by spacemunky

God its a good job I didn't pay for those. Opened two mega packs and a rare mega pack (finally getting round to the hybrid SBCs) and not a single board. Oof. 

Edit: two more from hybrid nations and the best pull is an 82 rated Brazilian CB from Braga. Woooow. 

I don't normally pay much attention when people talk about back weight but actually when you think those packs are worth, what, like fifteen twenty quid each if you bought fifa points? 

That's mad. No wonder people get upset. You get more value back on scratch cards. 

Edited by Finnegan