Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spextacular

Season tickets

13 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

As much as I'm happy to be getting a season ticket again after having to give mine up years ago, it presents me with a proper dilemma. My daughter came to most, but not all of the games I went to last season, but she hasn't been successful in getting a ST. So do I take the chance that we will always get seats together, do I still buy her an overpriced membership, or do I give up my chance of a long awaited ST? 

Deb, did your daughter apply to get one... because I thought that if two people together applied both would get them..

48 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Me too - I can't believe I'm not going to have that regular mad 9am scramble to get tickets!!

Same lol

Massive relief knowing I won't be going through that. Its deserved after all these years! 

Hey all I’m a season ticket holder and am trying to get the seat next to me for my daughter  I know long shot but if anyone has a single season ticket in this ballet that may not go to all the games and could buy that seat I’d be happy to pay for the matches that you don’t attend. Like I said I know it’s a long shot but I got to try :)

11 minutes ago, singh85 said:

Hey all I’m a season ticket holder and am trying to get the seat next to me for my daughter  I know long shot but if anyone has a single season ticket in this ballet that may not go to all the games and could buy that seat I’d be happy to pay for the matches that you don’t attend. Like I said I know it’s a long shot but I got to try :)

I'd have thought you'd be better off trying to buy that seat in as many matches as possible, so your daughter's points are high, and she gets a season ticket next year.

10 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I'd have thought you'd be better off trying to buy that seat in as many matches as possible, so your daughter's points are high, and she gets a season ticket next year.

She’s only turned two in December and took her to the last few games of the season on my nephews seat so not managed to get her a seat yet ?

22 hours ago, TheBear said:

Looks like there wasn't many tickets knocking about then! Think maximum points from last 2 seasons is 53, Going to games on other people's season tickets seems to have cost me! Fair play to you guys! It does nark me that proper fans can't get tickets but there is someone in my office who is a season ticket holder despite being an Arsenal fan, and "likes to see Leicester do well but..." 

Kill him

steal his identity 

use his ticket 

?

17 hours ago, djskydiver said:

Are people counting home and away points or just home?

I didn't get accepted unfortunately. Way down the pecking order with 21 Home points and 9 away. Let's hope membership prices have been reduced lol

Maybe next season I'll get lucky :scarf:

Image result for alf home and away gif

18 hours ago, baker11 said:

I know what your saying but the club announced that 8 home league games didnt sell out last season. 

Fanbase is there they just need to look at their ticket prices massively.

Was that the home end or the actual stadium itself including away fans that didn’t sell out, did they include the games where the away team returned tickets and we attempted to sell them at late notice 

12 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I’m surprised at how many seats are left.  I thought most people would be online at 9am like I was.  I bet people who didn’t get them today might still have a chance . 

I'm surprised too. What happens if they don't all get sold? Does the club contact those who were 'unsuccessful' and tell them they are successful now?

4 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

I'm surprised too. What happens if they don't all get sold? Does the club contact those who were 'unsuccessful' and tell them they are successful now?

That would make sense wouldn’t it.  The end of the buying window is 6pm on Friday.  It’ll be interesting to see how many remain then. 

51 minutes ago, Mich-ol said:

I wasn’t successful either but didn’t think I would be at 34 points. I will renew my membership. I believe the announcement on that is today 4th July 

It might be worth ringing and asking what happens to unsold season tickets.  

14 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Was that the home end or the actual stadium itself including away fans that didn’t sell out, did they include the games where the away team returned tickets and we attempted to sell them at late notice 

In all honesty I am not sure on the exact details.

I was told that "the club said 8 home games last season did not actually sell out". This info was broadcast at a 'Your 90 minutes meeting' on memberships and ticketing which indecently was pathetic by all accounts.